- Overall database performance improvements made for large amounts of data.
- On the “Approval” page, the load time of weeks that include “Unsubmitted” timesheets has been improved when a large number of time records exist in the database.
- Under the "Configuration" -> "User Management" page, all users are now displaying, even if the list is very long.
- Under the "Configuration" ->"Settings" section, the initial load time of this page has been greatly improved.
- The TFS Timetracker migration tool no longer throws an exception (“Specified enum type could not be found”) during the installation process.
- On the “Budgets” page, an exception message ("Value cannot be null”) is no longer appearing.
- In “Times Explorer”, an exception message on the Timesheet page (“Sequence contains no matching element”) is no longer appearing.
- The TFS Timetracker Client window is no longer disappearing from a user’s screen.
You can download the latest release of 7pace Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: https://www.7pace.com/download