- Performance improved when adding a time record on the “Monthly”, “Timesheet”, and “Times Explorer” pages when there are a large number of records. When you add/edit/delete a time record, the system now doesn’t reload all the rows, which was previously slowing performance.
- Performance improved on the "Budgets" page when a large number of budgets exist.
- Performance improved on the "Times Explorer" page when a large number of records exist.
- Rendering time of the “Work Item Dialog” box on the "Monthly" page has also been improved.
- If an account has more than 100 projects, the system now renders them all and the resulting error message (“you do not have access to some projects) no longer displays.
- Changing Timetracker site URL using Config Tool "Change IIS settings" now correctly updates the manifest in TFS.
- Upgrading from 2.8.x to 3.0.x version no longer returns an exception message.
- During the import process, the system no longer shows vertical scroll bars in the Times Import dialog box when the grid isn’t full.
- On the “Monthly” page, the system now displays day details, even when there is a large number of records in a given month.
- On the “Add/Edit Time Record” dialog box, the date format from a user’s TFS profile is now being recognized if the user has a customized date format in their TFS profile preferences.
You can download the latest release of 7pace Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: https://www.7pace.com/download