- The “Budget” page now visually highlights iterations and work items that are assigned to a budget, but are deleted or not accessible for the user or current Service Account (these work items aren't counted in budget hours calculations).
- On the “Iterations” page, collapse (-) and expand (+) buttons were added in the work items tree list, allowing you to expand/collapse work items to view a more concise or expansive overview of your work.
- Improved response time on the “Timesheet” page, when you click on the “Assigned to Me" button.
- Improved appearance on TFS ID suggestions list dropdown on the “Add/Edit Time Record” dialog box.
- On the “Iterations” page, if there are no iterations within a specific project, a specially-designed blank page now displays that includes with a link to the Iterations management page and Timetracker Iterations help page.
- On the “Iterations” page, totals in the “Efforts” column are now being rounded by one (1) decimal place (e.g. 5.369 -> 5.4).
- In the “Service Account” settings section of the “Configuration” page, the system now allows you to switch off the Service Account feature completely.
- TFS Timetracker (on-premise version only) now allows you to keep your previously-configured Service Account and SQL user settings during Timetracker upgrading/reinstalling.
- If you choose non-standard fields for Effort and Remaining Work under “Configuration” -> “Settings” -> “Work Item Settings” for “Pace Calculation” or “Estimated Remaining Time” an error message no longer displays on other pages within Timetracker.
- On the “Budgets” page: the Budget export report functionality now allows you to correctly filter time records per project or by "All Projects" (which is set by default); the “Show Closed” button no longer displays as enabled if there are no closed budgets in the list; the system now prompts you if you try to create a budget with a name field that is empty or filled with just spaces, or if you try to include/exclude items to/from a closed budget
- On the Work Item Dialog Box’s “Time” tab, if you add time to two different dates, it is added as such, instead of just being added to the first date; the “Start Tracking” button now displays correctly on scaled/retina displays or in narrow browser windows.
- On the “Timesheet” page, the “Assigned to Me” button is now working for non-Scrum project process templates, and the appearance/rendering of the “Approval” button on this page has also been fixed for IE and Firefox (other browsers were displaying correctly);
- On the “Times Explorer” page, the error exception that was displaying for some users has been fixed.
- The Configuration Tool no longer throws an exception if you attempt to change the TFS server URL setting, and Timetracker can now be installed on Windows Server 2008R2.
- On the “Monthly” page, a user who is not an admin can now revoke their timesheet without an error message displaying.
- Under “Timetracker System Settings” on the “Configuration” page, changing the default “First Day of the Week” now translates properly on the “Approval” weekly calendar.
- On the “Approval” page, the “Lock All Weeks” feature is now working as designed.
You can download the latest release of 7pace Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: https://www.7pace.com/download