- Performance has been improved on the TFS Timtracker migration tool; the installer's performance has been improved even if the TFS database contains a large number of users.
- The TFS Timetracker Windows Client is no longer throwing an exception in some cases ("Unterminated string. Expected delimiter: \" or "The calling thread cannot access this object because a different thread owns it").
- Tying to pair the TFS Timetracker Windows Client and/or time tracking no longer results in a "Timeout error 500"; spaces in the TFS collection name is also no longer preventing the Windows Client from pairing.
- When opening the "Budgets" page, an exception message ("Value cannot be null") that was displaying for some users is no longer occurring.
- Under Configuration ->User Management, the system is now showing all users for AD configurations.
You can download the latest release of 7pace Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: https://www.7pace.com/download