By clicking on the "Change Dates" link on the Times Explorer page, team members can temporarily change the date range of displayed worklog details. If that team member visits another page within Timetracker, however, and returns to the "Times Explorer" page, that temporary setting will return to the configured setting. This configured date range can be changed more permanently by an administrator within Timetracker's settings. We will show you how to do both, below.
Changing displayed time worklogs temporarily
1. On the 7pace Timetracker menu bar, click Times Explorer.
2. Click the Change Dates link.
Side-by-side calendars display:
3. On the left-side calendar, select the From date.
4. On the right-side calendar, select the To date.
5. Click the OK button.
The date range of displayed worklogs is updated temporarily on the "Times Explorer" page.
Changing displayed time worklogs permanently
Note: You have to have an administrator user role to do this.
1. On the 7pace Timetracker menu bar, click Settings -> Rules.
2. Under Times Explorer Preloaded Timeframe, type in the preferred number of months you want to be preloaded on the "Times Explorer" page prior to the current month.
The page refreshes automatically and the changes are saved. "Times Explorer" will now always show this date range on the page when you and your team members navigate to that page.