Important: Only a user with an assigned approval role (see Approval" Configuration: How to Set the Role That Can Approve Time ), usually a manager or team lead, can approve timesheets submitted by team members. Managers can view submitted timesheets in the Pending Approval section of the "Approval" tab page.
2. Expand the Pending Approval section.
3. In the far-left column, expand the year and click on the week in which you want to view timesheets that have been submitted for approval.
Approving the timesheets of multiple users:
- In the second column, click each team member and verify the submitted timesheet details of each.
- Click the checkbox for each team member whose timesheet you want to approve.
To select all team members, click the checkbox by the Approve Selected label.
- Click Approve Selected.
Approving timesheets for all weeks:
- In the first column, click each week and then verify the timesheet details of each team member is correct.
- Click Approve All Weeks.
7. On the Lock Week dialog box (which will display if you haven't configured automatic locking), click Lock to lock the week during which the approved timesheet was submitted for further editing (or "Cancel" to leave the week unlocked).
On the "Monthly" page, the team member whose timesheet was approved can see the Week is approved icon () in the Week Total column, and this message and status also displays on the "Timesheets" page for that week.
If the manager also locks the week, the user will see the Week is locked icon () message on the "Timesheet" page and in the Week Total column of the "Monthly" page.