1. On the Time menu bar, click Configuration.
2. On the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
3. Expand the Approval Process Settings section.
5. Select the Lock Weeks Automatically check box to automatically lock the week for further editing after the timesheet for that week is approved or closed by a manager.
Note: If you do not select this checkbox, the lock confirmation dialog box appears every time you approve or close a timesheet (but only if there aren't other pending or unsubmitted timesheets for that week). You then either choose to lock the week or click cancel to leave it unlocked.
6. Click the Apply button to save any changes you made.