If you have approved a submitted timesheet or closed an unsubmitted timesheet and then you or your team member realize that changes need to be made to it, it is possible to reopen that timesheet, even after it has made its way into the "Archived" section of the "Approval" page.
1. On the Time menu bar, click Approval.
2. In the left pane, expand the Archived section.
3. In the first column, expand the appropriate year.
4. Select the week in which you want to reopen the timesheet.
5. In the second/middle column, select the user whose timesheet you want to reopen.
When you select the user, the detailed timesheet for the user appears on the page in the far-right, third column.
The timesheet displays the Approved or Closed flag and the name of the person who approved or closed it.
6. Click Reopen Timesheet.
Note: If the Reopen Timesheet button is disabled, check if the week is locked. If it is, you will see the Locked icon () next to the week. You will need to unlock the week first before reopening the timesheet.
Reopening timesheets for multiple users:
If you want to reopen timesheets for multiple users:
7. In the second/middle column, click the checkbox for each user whose timesheet you want to reopen. To select all team members, click the checkbox at the top, by the Reopen Selected label.
8. Click Reopen Selected.
9. On the confirmation dialog box, click Reopen.
The reopened timesheet is removed from the "Archived" section. On the "Monthly" tab, the team member will now see the Week is reopened icon ( the Week Total column, and this will also be reflected on the "Timesheet" page for that week with the "Submit for Approval" button enabled.
Important: If you reopen a timesheet for any week prior to the current week, then that timesheet initially moves to the "Unsubmitted" section of the "Approval" page. When/if a user resubmits this timesheet, then it is removed from the "Unsubmitted" section and added to the "Pending Approval" section for the manager's approval.