Submitting Your Timesheet
As a developer or team member, one of the ways in which you can submit your timesheet to your project manager for approval at the end of the work week is via the 7pace Timetracker "Monthly" calendar page. Before doing so, ensure that you have correctly tracked your time for each day of the work week. Best practices also include checking the "Week Total" column for the total number of tracked hours in the week before you submit that week for approval.
1. On the "Time" menu bar, click Monthly.
2. In the "Week Total" column, click the "Week is in progress" icon ().
3. On the approval confirmation dialog box, click Send.
In the week total column, the icon changes to Week is submitted for approval ().
Revoking Your Timesheet
As a developer or team member, you may find yourself in a situation where you need to revoke your timesheet after submitting it to your project manager for approval. Perhaps you or your manager have discovered errors or changes that need to be made before approval is granted.
1. In the Week Total column of the week that includes the timesheet you want to revoke, click the "Week is submitted for approval" () icon.
2. On the Revoke Submission Confirmation dialog box, click "Revoke".
Once you revoke the submitted time sheet, that time sheet is removed from the "Approval Pending" list on your manager's "Approval" page, and the submitted icon on your "Monthly" page changes to Week is reopened ().