Submitting Your Timesheet
As a developer or team member, one of the ways in which you can submit your timesheet to your project manager for approval at the end of the work week is via the 7pace Timetracker "Monthly" calendar page. Before doing so, ensure that you have correctly tracked your time for each day of the work week. Best practices also include checking the "Week Total" column for the total number of tracked hours in the week before you submit that week for approval.
1. On the "Time" menu bar, click Monthly.
2. In the "Week Total" column, click the "Week is in progress" icon ().
The "Submit for "Approval" popup displays.
3. Click on "Submit for Approval".
The Time Approval popup box displays.
4. In the "Send for approval to" dropdown, select the manager to whom you want your timesheet approved.
4. On the approval confirmation dialog box, click "Send for Approval".
In the week total column, the icon changes to "Submitted for approval" ().
Revoking Your Timesheet
As a developer or team member, you may find yourself in a situation where you need to revoke your timesheet after submitting it to your project manager for approval.
1. In the "Week Total" column of the week that includes the timesheet you want to revoke, click the "Submitted for approval" () icon.
The "Revoke submission" popup displays.
2. On the Revoke Submission Confirmation dialog box, click "Revoke submission".
The "Revoke submission" confirmation dialog box displays.
3. Click the "Revoke submission" button.
Page refreshes and week is reopened.
Once you revoke the submitted time sheet, that time sheet is removed from the "Approval Pending" list on your manager's "Approval" page, and the submitted icon on your "Monthly" page changes to Week is reopened ().