The 7pace Timetracker configuration tool wizard automatically starts after you complete 7paceTimetracker installation. For more information on this initial process, including setting up Service Account the first time, please see the Installation and Configuration section. You can also start this tool later by running the
TimetrackerOnline.ConfigTool application, as described in more detailed, below, from the
Tools directory in the default location (
C:\Program Files (x86)\7pace Timetracker\) of your 7pace Timetracker.
Important: Please note that the Service Account setting is required in order for server side tracking to work.
Making Changes to Service Account Settings
1. Navigate to the Timetracker Configuration tool in the
Tools directory at the default location (
C:\Program Files (x86)\TFS Timetracker\) of 7pace Timetracker.
2. In the Service Account field, check the Service Account configured.
Note: A blank status indicates that the Service Account is not configured.
3. In the Service Account field, click the Change Service Account link.
4. Click the appropriate option for the Service Account.
5. If selecting the Custom Service Account option, enter the required username and password for the selected Service Account.
6. Click the Save button to save the changes.
Viewing Your Service Account
1. Once initial setup is complete, click on the "Configuration" tab of Timetracker.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Expand "Service Account Settings".