- Visual Studio Add-on: Extension for Visual Studio now available for Timetracker 3. It supports VSTS and TFS versions of Timetracker and Visual Studio 2013, 2015 and 2017 RC.
- TFS 2017 U1 RC: Timetracker is now compatible with TFS 2017 Update1 RC.
- “Iterations” Page: An exception message (“at method: GetTeamIterations; Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object”) is no longer displaying on the “Iterations” page.
- “Times Explorer” Page: Time records that had been assigned to “Removed Work Items” are no longer showing with html markup in the “Title” column.
- “Budgets” Page: An exception message (“An item with the same key has already been added”) is no longer displaying on the “Budgets” page if a budget has more that 200 time records assigned to it directly.
- Configuration Tool: It is now possible to modify the TFS location using the Config Tool ("Change TFS URL" link) after installation.
You can download the latest release of 7pace Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: https://www.7pace.com/download