Grouping is powerful functionality that exists within the "Times Explorer" page that allows you to filter and group fields within existing worklogs data in a more concise but in-depth way. Each column header within the "Times Explorer" table contains different fields in its dropdown list (for example, the "Month" column header contains the calendar months in the dropdown during which time was tracked). By clicking on the grouping symbol () in the top-right corner of each column header, you can add the column - and subsequently, the fields - you want to group, in the details panel below. The column you group first is the top-level group, and every subsequent grouped column then displays one level below that. You can then get a filtered snapshot of the number of rows and the totals within each group that you create.
1. In the "Times Explorer" table, hover your mouse pointer over the top-right corner of the column header you want to be the top-level group.
2. Click the Add group icon -> The page filters and displays the time details of just that column, grouped accordingly (in this example, below, the "Person" column grouping displays the various Timetracker users and the worklogs associated with them.
Note: You can group time details only for the fields that display the "Add group" () icon by the column header. You can group time details for multiple fields by clicking the respective column headers. Once you group the time details of a specific column, the field names in the column header display the icon without you having to hover over it.
3. (Optional) Click the group header icon () to expand the group and view the worklogs in that group.
4. (Optional) Click the group header icon () to collapse group and hide the worklogs in that group.
5. (Optional) Click the Remove Filters button or simply click the grouping ( again to remove the grouping and display all worklog details in the table.