- TFS 2017 U1 RC2: TFS Timetracker is now compatible with TFS 2017 Update 1 RC2.
- Work item color designations now mirror and are consistent with standard TFS work item colors across the board on “Monthly”, “Timesheet”, “Approval” and “Budgets” pages.
- “Approval” Page: Overall performance on this page significantly improved.
- “Times Explorer” Page: Improved performance when refreshing the page.
- “Budget”/”API” Export: Improved performance for API/Budget export.
- “Work Item Dialog Box”: The “Add/Edit Time Record” dialog box within the work item dialog window now correctly displays the work item title as the tooltip hint instead of "null" when a user hovers over the TFS ID.
- “Approval”: Clean installation of Timetracker 3.0 no longer disables the “Approval” feature (disabled approval buttons on “Monthly” and “Timesheet”) by default with no option to re-enable it.
- “API”: Links to “Timetracker API Reference” and “Development Guide” are now working as they should on the “Configuration” tab ->”API” page.
- Timetracker Client: Tooltip hint in the Windows Client's connection window now displays the true pairing location on server (instead of "My Times->Download->PAIR", it now shows "Monthly->Download->PAIR").
- “Iterations”: When opening the page, an exception message no longer displays (“at method: GetWorkItemsRemovedFromIteration Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”).
- “Timesheet”: An exception ("an item with the same key has already been added") is no longer displaying on the “Timesheet” page when the week contains non-TFS items with a “Comment” added that is > 61 characters in length.
- General Installation: Opening the Timetracker web address directly now shows the link to the TFS root page ("Please open Timetracker inside your TFS") and doesn't show incomplete UI.