- Berichthaus was renamed/rebranded as 7pace. TFS Timetracker was renamed 7pace Timetracker for TFS.
- “Approval” Page: On a timesheet’s details section, when a user has added a comment to a time entry, a comment icon () will display in that cell. When a manager hovers over it with their mouse, a tooltip popup hint displays showing TFS ID, hours tracked and the comment that was added.
- Timetracker is compatible with TFS 2017 Update1 RTM.
- “Times Explorer” Page: Additional columns now available in Times Explorer Export, Budget Export and the API's TimeEntryExport: Team Project, Work Item Type, Effort, Story Points, Original Estimate, Completed Work.
- “Budget”/”API” Export: The column [“Project Name”] was removed from both Budget Export and TimeEntryExport API function, as it was a duplicate of the [“Team Project”] field/column.
- “Monthly”/”Times Explorer” Pages: “TimeFormatter is not set” no longer appearing in browser's console on “Monthly” and “Times Explorer” pages.
You can download the latest release of 7pace Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: https://www.7pace.com/download