- New feature “Billable Hours”: A manager can now set time tracks as “Billable” on the “Times Explorer” page, allowing you to select exactly what time tracks you bill to your customers. The billable hours data is available now when you export via the “Times Explorer” export, “Budgets” export and the Reporting API.
- “Times Explorer” page performance and load time improved with the addition of “Project” and “Iteration” dropdown pre-filters.
- Licensing: Users who are not licensed or whose license expires will now see a page informing them as such, instead of the Timetracker tab just disappearing altogether.
- “Completed Work”/”Remaining Work”: The precision and accuracy of “Completed Work” and “Remaining Work” fields has been increased from one (1) to two (2) decimal places (e.g. 1.23 h).
- Overall performance improvement throughout Timetracker when there are a great number of projects and iterations in TFS.
- “Approval” page performance significantly improved when approving/closing one week with multiple users.
- “Iterations” and “Timesheet” pages: Improved performance for really complex sprints/weeks that contain a large number of TFS IDs.
- Work item “Time” tab usability improvement: When clicking on “Add Time” within the work item’s “Time” tab, the popup calendar is no longer automatically displaying from the “Date” field, blocking other fields on the resulting “Add/Edit Time Record” dialog box.
- “Budgets” page: Vertical alignment of “Budgets” buttons fixed.