1. After accessing 7pace Timetracker data via the API, as detailed above, create a query in TFS/VSTS that will load all necessary work items.
2. Load Query to Excel (for more information, please see "Add work items", steps 1 - 5 inclusive, at the following link: https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/work/office/bulk-add-modify-work-items-excel).
3. Create a new data source from the table:
4. Select Merge in Excel:
5. Merge the 7pace Timetracker export using the "TFSID" column and the TFS/VSTS query using the ID column. In the "Join Kind" dropdown, select "Left Outer":
6. Click "Ok" -> TFS/VSTS data is merged with Timetracker data.
Note: Cross-project data collection is not currently supported by Excel (as of March 31, 2017). However, it might be possible to make multiple calls to different projects, append as one big table, and then apply the merge to that consolidated table.