Assumption: User has accessed 7pace Timetracker data by authenticating OData feed. For more information, see 7pace Timetracker Reporting API for DevOps Server/Servics.
1. After accessing 7pace Timetracker data via the API, as detailed above, create a query in DevOps Server/DevOps Services that will load all necessary work items.
2. Load Query to Excel (for more information, please see "Add work items", steps 1 - 5 inclusive, at the following link: https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/work/office/bulk-add-modify-work-items-excel).
3. Create a new data source from the table:
4. Select Merge in Excel:
5. Merge the 7pace Timetracker export using the "Work Item ID" or "workitem" column and the DevOps Server/DevOps Services query using the ID column. In the "Join Kind" dropdown, select "Left Outer":
6. Click "Ok" -> DevOps Server/DevOps Services data is merged with 7pace Timetracker data.
Note: Cross-project data collection is not currently supported by Excel (as of March 31, 2017). However, it might be possible to make multiple calls to different projects, append as one big table, and then apply the merge to that consolidated table.