- API: Breaking Change: Reporting API now supports multiple TFS collections. OData feed URIs are now separated by collection. The root OData feed URI was changed from /webapi to /api.
- API: Access to the on-premise Reporting API from SQL Server Integration Services was previously not possible due to spaces in the field names; spaces have now been removed.
- VS Add-on: VS add-on now supports multiple TFS collections.
- “Work Item Dialog Box”: TFS was throwing the exception "Cannot read property 'find' of undefined" if a user tried to create a work item from Work->Queries tab; The system was adding time tracks on the wrong date if done from the Work Item Dialog's "Time" tab, due to timezone issues.
- "Monthly" page: In some cases, time records added via the "Add Time" dialog box were added to the wrong date, due to a timezone issue.
- "Times Explorer"page: In some cases, records were displaying on the page only after opening the "Change Dates" popup calendar filter due to timezone issues; In some cases, when a user would select a day on the "Change Dates" popup calendar filter, the day before the selected day would be set as the selected day, due timezone issues; the "Edited" column on the page would display the wrong date when added from the "Timesheet" grid, due to timezone issue; Data for the last/second day of the selected time range on the "Change Dates" popup calendar filter was not displaying due to timezone issues; The last row of the page was overlapped by the scrollbar; The "Change Date" popup calendar filter was not reflecting the first day of the week from Configuration "Settings"; If a user tried to remove records very quickly, the system was throwing an exception ("The cast to value type 'System.Int32' failed because the materialized value is null").
- "Timesheet" page: This page was throwing an exception ("Issue is in OnPremVisualStudioProvider.RequestDataInternal." on on-premise Timetracker installations").
- "Approval" page: This page was throwing an exception if the selected week contained time tracked on a removed work item; In some cases, the system was starting the year from the second week of the year instead of the first, if the user configured Timetracker to start the year's week enumeration from the week containing the first day of the year.
- "Iterations" page: The scrollbar was not appearing on this page if the list of iterations was really long.
- Configuration Tool: The system was displaying the App Pool account as the configured "Service Account" when "custom user" was configured as the account.
You can download the latest release of 7pace Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: https://www.7pace.com/download