By clicking on the "Change Dates" link, team members can temporarily change the date range of displayed tracked time details on the "Times Explorer" page. If that team member visits another page within Timetracker, however, and returns to the "Times Explorer" page, that temporary setting will return to the configured setting.
Note: This configured date range can be changed more permanently by an administrator within Timetracker's settings.
Changing Displayed Time Records Temporarily
1. Sign into your Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Team Services account.
2. On the main menu bar, click Time.
3. On the Time menu bar, click Times Explorer.
4. Click the Change Dates link.
Side-by-side calendars display:
5. On the left-side calendar, select the From date.
6. On the right-side calendar, select the To date.
7. Click the OK button -> The date range of displayed tracked time records is updated on the "Times Explorer" page.