- New Feature: "Times Explorer" (Personal Data Only). Now every 7pace Timetracker user can access and use the power of the "Times Explorer" page for their personal time records. What was previously a page only accessible to the "Product", "Budget" and "Administrator" roles of 7pace Timetracker, is now available to everyone. When an administrator adds a team member to the "Team" user role, they can access a special version of "Times Explorer", featuring just their tracked time records (higher user roles can view all team members' time records).
For more information, please see "Times Explorer" (Personal Data Only) Page Overview in our user documentation.
- New "Timesheet" functionality: New filter "View by This Week's Iterations" was introduced on the "Timesheet" page.
For more information, please see "Timesheet" Page Overview in our user documentation.
- "Timesheet": Added "+" and "-" buttons to expand and collapse work item tree on the page.
- "Timesheet": When a user clicks on a cell within the Timesheet table and then selects the "New Time" button, the resulting "Add/Edit Time Record" dialog box "Date" field defaults to the date of that cell.
- "Times Explorer": Experience of selecting dates in the date range filter on the page was improved.
- "Times Explorer": "Project" column filter now populating records as it should and not displaying an empty list; If Times Explorer was filtered by project and the output contained more than 1000 work items, then the Activity Type column values were not displaying properly; If Service Account was enabled, then the projects filter was not working properly; In some cases, non-TFS time records were not displaying in the Times Explorer export file; System is no longer showing the incorrect start time for new records (correct start time was only showing after page refresh).
- "Budget" Page: Added values validation to the "Planned Hours" field (when input is too long) when creating a new budget on the "Create/Edit" popup dialog.
- "Approval": System no longer allows users with "None" user role/permissions (no access to Timetracker) to access the "Approval" page.
- Configuration Tool: In some cases, the Config Tool was launching twice during the Timetracker installation process; On uninstall, Timetracker now correctly removes its Application Pool and Website from IIS; Config Tool now supports the ampersand ('&') character as a part of a Service Account password.
You can download the latest release of TFS Timetracker On-Premise Edition here: http://www.tfs-timetracker.com/download