- "Timesheet": When a new time entry is added/saved to the list on the page, the system now instantly returns to the corresponding cell of the entry (For example, select any cell on the Timesheet page and click the "New Time" button, fill in all the required fields, and click "Save" - the system jumps to the cell of the newly-added time entry/the window scrolls to that cell).
- "Timesheet": The list of work items is now sorted by TFS IDs like the TFS sprint backlog.
- "Timesheet": Adding time on the Timesheet page in Firefox or Internet Explorer is no longer displaying an "Invalid date/time" error.
- "Times Explorer": Sorting is now working properly for the all columns (according their own natural sorting rules); The editing focus on the page is no longer jumping to the next row once the user finishes editing on the "Billable Hours" field; Some time tracks were not appearing on the Times Explorer page if they were added on the first or last day of time period selected by the user (behavior depended on time zone).
- "Iterations: [+] [-] buttons are now aligned properly on the page.
- "Budgets": Budgets with long names no longer cause errors when they are saved.
- Reporting API: Budget identifiers and names are no longer lost for tracks that inherit a budget from iterations or work items.
- Work Item Dialog: Multiple errors "instance not found" were logged into the browser's console after opening any Work Item Dialog with the Timetracker extension enabled; "Work" panel and "Time" tab now refresh when a work item is updated or reloaded.
- General: User avatars now display properly in Timetracker (e.g. on Configuration -> User management page).