7pace Timetracker for TFS/VSTS 4.6.0 - 2018-03-16
- General: OData export and export from the "Times Explorer" and "Budgets" pages is no longer causing an application performance drop when running (VSTS only).
- General: Server side tracking is no longer causing an application performance drop when running, and different statuses in different clients are no longer appearing (VSTS only).
- Authorization: "Undefined" error was appearing when provided application token signature wasn't present or was invalid; a more descriptive, helpful error message now displays in this case.
- Authorization: Authorization in VSTS now works correctly in Edge web browser (VSTS only).
- "Times Explorer": Setting the date range filter from the grid "Date" column, saving it as a "Layout", and refreshing the page was causing the export functionality to fail, but has now been fixed.
- Web Client/"Start Tracking" Button: There is no longer an error message displaying when tracking without VSTS authorization (VSTS only).
- "Approval": Scrollbars were missing but now display correctly on users list and timesheet section of the "Approval" page.