- Configuration: Ability to copy project settings: Work item settings related to the current project have moved to separate menu, "Work Item Automation". Work Item settings can now be applied to other projects or group of projects with the click of a button, by selecting them on a pop-up window after clicking "Apply & Copy to Other Projects".
- Tracking: New "Created Date" field added to Times Explorer (optional column), Budgets Export and API, allowing you to see when every work log was created.
- "Apps" page: PIN pairing: can now apply pin by clicking "Enter" on your keyboard.
- Performance improvements for server side tracking service.
- Performance improvements for Timesheet: now allows the changing of filters during page loads.
- TFS Integration: TFS2018: Queries: Fixed issue with data not reloading on the "Time" tab when switching to another work item with the same work item type in queries list.
- Tracking: Fixed wrong "Start Tracking" button style on Work Item form in VSTS/TFS with:
1. No license
2. No access
3. License expired
4. New work item
- Tracking: Item details tab works now when it is opened from the Projects list page (/_projects).
- Windows Client: Fixed pairing issues in Edge browser (in some environments it was not pairing); Improved connectivity of Windows Client (when it is falling back to longPolling protocol).
- Budgets: Fixed problem with Budgets export. Now filter by project is working; GetListOfTeamProjects issue: System.NullReferenceException was fixed on Budgets page; Exceptions.API.VstsNotFoundException: Users with fewer permissions in TFS/VSTS are not getting exception VstsNotFoundException on Budgets page; Same WI after adding to another budget now correctly removed from the first one; Exclude Work Item from Budget was fixed; Scrollbars now shown properly on Budgets page, without going outside of the window.
- Server Side Tracking: TFS (perhaps VSTS): Crash on sending email notifications was fixed.
- UX: Approval and Budgets pages lists: fixed styles, now scrolls are shown correctly and the bottom part of divs are now correctly displaying on the screen; Approval page: when the page loads, the first available week is selected by default.
- Approval: Sometimes only last week is loaded for previous years; Fixed bug that showed first and last week in Approval year.
- Times Explorer: Single quotes showing around forward slashes in dates displayed on the page; When editing/adding time records on Times Explorer for different users, username now changes properly. Previously, one user was displayed, although data was fetched for another user; setting filter by projects was causing data to not load at all (for some accounts), and for some accounts, not all data was being loaded.