Prerequisite: 7pace Timetracker Mobile for DevOps Server or DevOps Services must first be paired with/connected to with your Timetracker web account. Please see "Connecting Timetracker Mobile for DevOps Server/Services" for more information.
This is the main screen of the Timetracker mobile app as it appears if it is your first time using the app:
If you have already used the app, you will see a list of your most recently-tracked work items. The most recent will display at the very top and also be highlighted at the bottom.
1. Click on the blue plus ("+") button.
If you have previously tracked time using Timetracker Mobile, your last tracked item and activity type will display ...
... if you have not, these fields will be blank ...
2. Click in the top text field.
The search work item screen displays:
Your last-tracked items display in the list.
3. Either select an item from this list or start typing in the search field.
4. Hit the "Search" button on your keyboard.
A list if results display:
5. Click on a selection from the list.
You are returned to the "Start Tracking" screen.
6. If you'd like to change the activity type on the item, click on the lower activity type field.
The Activity Type selection screen displays:
7. Click on a selection.
You're returned to the "Start Tracking" screen.
8. Click on the "Start Tracking" button.
Timetracker Mobile begins tracking and you are returned to the home screen. This also kicks off tracking on Timetracker's Web Client and Windows Client, if you have downloaded it. The blue plus (+) button now displays as a black stop button.