1. On the Time menu bar, click Configuration.
2. On the left-side navigation pane, click Settings.
3. Expand the Approval Process Settings section.'
4. Click the Reset All Approval Data button to reset/clear approval data that is in either a submitted or approved state, which allows you t change the first day of the week for future time entry.
Important: This will delete all existing approval data from the database. If you confirm this action, all approval settings are then reset to their default values.
5. Select the “Reset” confirmation button.
6. Click "Apply" to save changes.
You can then change the first day of the week for time entry (which defaults to Monday).