Only a project collection administrator will see the “7pace Timetracker Free Trial” countdown. Clicking on it will present additional options and links:
In addition to the “7pace Timetracker Free Trial” countdown, only a project collection admin can see the “Buy Now” option and can purchase 7pace Timetracker.
Users who are not project collection admins will not see this “7pace Timetracker Free Trial” notification bar, the "Why am I seeing this?" link or the “Buy Now” button.
1. To purchase 7pace Timetracker during or after your trial ends, either click on the "Buy Now" button on the blue trial notification bar or navigate to "Settings" within 7pace Timetracker -> "Subscription" (non-admin users don't have access to the "Subscription" page of 7pace Timetracker):
Your current plan, in this case, "Trial", displays.
2. Click on the "Buy Now" button.
The plan selection page displays plans that are applicable to the number of users in your organization. In the screen shot, above, there are 14 users in this organization, and all 14 are assigned to 7pace Timetracker . Therefore, the "Ultimate" plan, which requires a minimum of 20 users, is grayed out. Additionally, the "Free" plan, which requires that there be a maximum of 3 users assigned to 7pace Timetracker, within "Settings" ->"User Management" (which has moved to Organization Settings -> Extensions -> 7pace Timetracker -> Permissions).
3. Click on "Buy" on the plan in which you're interested. In the example, above, we will purchase the "Start" plan.
The amount for your subscription, based on the number of users, displays, defaulting to an annual payment. You can toggle back and forth between "Annual Billing" and "Monthly Billing" to see the price difference.
4. With "Annually Billing" selected, click on "Buy Now".
You order total displays.
5. Click on "Proceed to Checkout".
Add your account details window displays.
6. type in your account details and click "Next".
The billing details page displays.
7. Enter your billing information and click "Next".
The payment details screen displays.
17. Add your payment details and click "Next".
A summary page of your information displays.
The activation screen displays the current plan and other relevant information.