1. To change the number of users on your current 7pace Timetracker subscription, navigate to "Settings" within 7pace Timetracker -> "Subscription" (you must be a project collection administrator to have access to the "Subscription" page of 7pace Timetracker):
Your Activation Information page displays.
2. In the "Users" section, click on the blue "Change" link.
The plan selection page displays.
3. In the "Users Assignable" dropdown, click the down arrow to a number less than the number of users you currently have assigned in 7pace Timetracker.
The following message displays in red: "The number of users can't be less than what you currently have assigned in 7pace Timetracker. Please choose a higher number or change some users to 'None' under 7pace Timetracker Permissions."
4. Navigate to "Settings" -> "User Management" (Organization Settings -> Extensions -> 7pace Timetracker -> Permissions).
The list of licensed users display.
5. Click on the user(s) you want to unlicense or remove from the list of licensed users.
The list of user roles displays on the right of the page.
6. Select the radio button next to the role to "None" (no permissions or license in 7pace Timetracker).
"Role was successfully changed" message displays and permissions are changed immediately for that user(s).
"Licensed Users" display decremented by the number of users you changed to "None". The "Unlicensed Users" sections displays the newly-unlicensed user(s).
7. Return to the "Subscription" section, and under "Users" on the "Activation Information" page, click on "Change".
8. On the resulting plan information page, click on the down arrows to your desired "Users Assignable" number. You'll notice the previous message in red no longer appears.
9. Click on the blue "Continue" button of your current plan.
Your order details display, with an "Immediate Credit" amount displaying, since you lowered your number of users on the plan.
10. Click "Buy Now".
Activation information displays, with the new number of users displayed.