Please note: To apply the "Free" plan (maximum of 3 users), if you aren't currently on a trial of of 7pace Timetracker, you must first cancel your current subscription. In addition, our "Free" plan is only available for 7pace Timetracker (cloud), not the on-premise version.
1. To cancel your current 7pace Timetracker subscription in order to switch to the "Free" plan, navigate to "Settings" within 7pace Timetracker -> "Subscription" or from Azure DevOps Organization settings / (Extensions) 7pace Timetracker / Permissions). Please note that you must be a project collection administrator to have access to the "Subscription" page of 7pace Timetracker.
Your Activation Information page displays. You'll see that 13 users are currently assigned a license, in the example used, above.
2. Click on the blue "Cancel Subscription" link.
The cancel subscription confirmation popup window displays, with "Cancel Immediately" defaulting to checked.
3. Click on the "Confirm Cancellation" button.
Page refreshes and "Current Plan" displays as "Cancelled".
4. Click on the blue "Buy Now" button.
The plan selection page displays and because in this example, there are more than 3 users assigned to 7pace Timetracker, the "Free" plan is grayed out and unavailable as a selection.
5. Close out of the window and click on "Permissions".
The organization users who are licensed and unlicensed to 7pace Timetracker display..
6. Click on a user's or multiple users' name(s).
The various user "Roles" display on the right side of the screen.
7. Select "None" as the user role for however many number of users is required to bring the count down to 3 or less.
A confirmation popup message displays.
8. Accept the user message so that only 3 users or less are licensed to 7pace Timetracker.
9. Click on "Subscription" again.
The "Free" plan option now displays as available.
10. Click on "Switch" to change to the "Free" plan.
The "Free" plan is applied and active.