Please note: To apply the "Free" plan (maximum of 3 users), if you aren't currently on a trial of of 7pace Timetracker, you must first cancel your current subscription.
1. To cancel your current 7pace Timetracker subscription in order to switch to the "Free" plan, navigate to "Settings" within 7pace Timetracker -> "Subscription" (you must be a project collection administrator to have access to the "Subscription" page of 7pace Timetracker):
Your Activation Information page displays. You'll see that 13 users are currently assigned a license.
2. Click on the blue "Cancel Subscription" link.
The cancel subscription confirmation popup window displays, with "Cancel Immediately" defaulting to checked.
3. Click on the "Confirm Cancellation" button.
Page refreshes and "Current Plan" displays as "Cancelled".
4. Click on the blue "Buy Now" button.
The plan selection page displays and because you have more than 3 users assigned to 7pace Timetracker, the "Free" plan is grayed out and unavailable as a selection.
5. Close out of the window and click on "Permissions".
The organization users who are licensed and unlicensed to 7pace Timetracker display..
6. Click on a user's name.
The various user "Roles" display on the right side of the screen.
7. Select "None" as the user role.
The page refreshes and the user automatically is unassigned a 7pace Timetracker license.
8. Continue to do that until you have only 3 licensed users within 7pace Timetracker.
9. Click on "Subscription" again.
10. The "Free" plan option now displays as available.
11. Click on "Switch" to switch to the "Free" plan.