7pace Timetracker for DevOps Services Hotfix 4.27.1 - 2019-04-26
- Approval notifications: Email notifications were not working for approval events (timesheet sent to approval, approved). Cloud only.
7pace Timetracker for DevOps Server/DevOps Services 4.27.0 - 2019-04-25
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Approval Manager: Team members with any user role can now be added as an Approval Manager or Global Approval Manager by a 7pace Timetracker administrator. Team members can now select to whom they want to send their timesheets for approval.
- Settings: Licensing: It is now possible to buy a license immediately after unlinking the Ultimate plan/applying a new plan; Fixed "Save your money" notification position in "Buy" window; Removed broken link from the "Door is locked page"; "Buy Now" window currency format was changed to "xx.xx"; "Buy Now" window now shows error if subscription ID is invalid'; If license could not be validated for an extended period of time, the "No data" message if no longer appearing and you can now purchase a new subscription.
- Export: Migration Tool now allows migration from version 2.8.3 with no issue on transactions longer than one minute (on-premise only).
- Configuration Tool: Time tab was fixed for TFS 2015 (on-premise only).
7pace Timetracker for DevOps Server/DevOps Services Hotfix 4.26.3 - 2019-04-23
- Settings: Licensing: Fixed critical issue which prevented users with "Default" role from accessing Timetracker thought clients.