After running the "Maintenance required" Billing Updater, I am seeing a message that the updater was unable to finish processing. Can you help?
It appears that you are trying to run the Billing Updater with a wrong user or insufficient permissions in DevOps. The user must be in that Azure DevOps organization and must have Collection Admin permission level. If you have ensured that this applies, please try to re-run the authorization from within exactly this page [important!]: Azure DevOps Organization settings / (Extensions) 7pace Timetracker
If you are unsure about the account, here are some steps to logout and verify:
1. Navigate to https://aex.dev.azure.com/me and make sure the proper user is selected (if you have more than one user account) and click on "Manage authorizations". It will open a popup with authorized applications. Look for the application called "7pace Timetracker Billing Updater" and revoke authorization. If you can't find that application - it is an indication of the wrong authorization and you can continue.
2. Sign out of your current account at the top-right corner.
3. Go back to your DevOps Organization. It will sign you in again. Then go to Azure DevOps Organization settings / (Extensions) 7pace Timetracker [important!] (NOT just Monthly page). It will still show you "Maintenance required". Click on "Update account" and in the resulting popup, click "Try again".
4. You should be prompted to select an account:
5. Make sure to select the same account that is used in DevOps and on next screen, you can validate the name:
After this, the Billing Updater should successfully complete.