7pace Timetracker for DevOps Server/DevOps Services 4.29.0 - 2019-06-04
- Account/Subscription: 7pace is now a Certified Top Publisher at the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and a badge has been added to reflect this status.
- Times Explorer: This page no longer refreshes after closing the work items form.
- REST API: "user.displayName" can now be expanded by setting up an "expand" query parameter in all REST API, where "user" model is present.
- Account/Subscription: Fixed an issue where it was sometimes not possible to purchase a license when the message "License services is unavailable" displayed.
- WIT Start Tracking: "Start tracking" button from work item dialog in Queries now works as expected in DevOps Server 2019 (on-premise only).
- Timesheet: Now "restricted" future days are highlighted with red instead of green on the Timesheet page.