7pace Timetracker 5.2.0 - 2019-12-03
- Timesheet: Fixed issue where active tasks were not highlighted with a light blue color in Timesheet cells.
- Windows Client: Fixed issue where installation was failing if the Startup folder didn't exist.
- Authorization: On the window that displays alternative ways to authorize Timetracker, fixed the issue where an icon on the window could be clicked upon but didn't lead to anything (now disabled for clicking and hovering).
- Edit Time Dialog: Fixed issue where the "Search" icon was still displaying in the work item text field selector, even after a work item had been selected.
- Time Explorer: Fixed issue where during import, "COLUMN NAME" was still displaying in the column header even after it was already selected. Fixed issue where page was crashing with "Maximum callstack exceeded" error displaying. Fixed issue where Budgets (No budget set) filter was not working.
- Reporting: Fixed UI panel appearance issue on "Configure" window.
- Reporting: The widget edit window now displays the widget type in the title.
7pace Timetracker 5.1.0 - 2019-11-27
- Reporting: Widget now refreshes instantly if it has been reconfigured/updated. User now remains on the same position on the page after saving, instead of being thrown to the top of the page.
- Reporting: All iterations are now shown in the Iterations filter dropdown (only first 100 were showing previously).
- Reporting: If the"Current project" prefilter is applied to the dashboard, the scope of "Iterations", "Areas", "Work Item Types", and "Work Item States" filters on the filter bar will be set to the current project.
- Reporting: Image on Reporting Welcome popup now displays correctly in high-DPI resolution.
- Reporting Export: Fixed issue where if groupings were present during export to Excel, lowest level was shown instead of highest level when user collapsed groups in Excel.
- Reporting: Removed 404 error /redirect that was displaying as reporting was enabled.
- Reporting: Background caching is now working correctly instead of displaying an error if PAT is used as authorization token for the Service Account.
- Reporting: Table widget: Fixed issue where the dates on the widget were not matching the dates on the filter.
- Reporting: "Configure" popup window: Fixed UI appearance that was displaying incorrectly in IE.
- Approval: Approval timesheets are now sorted alphabetically by approval manager name and users' names.
- Migration Tool: Fixed issue where migration option was missing.
- Add Time Dialog: DevOps email is now shown in selector list dropdown next to the user's name instead of private contact email.
- Monthly: "Add Time" logic is now working properly now if server timezone and client timezone have a difference of greater than 12 hours.
- Work Item Type Icons: Any changes made to DevOps Work Item Types will now be applied to 7pace Timetracker within an hour.
- Timesheet: Fixed issue where a highlighted Timesheet cell border was not complete.
- Windows Client: Removed exception message regarding PerRequestLifetimeManager that occurred in rare instances.
- Iterations: Fixed "Object reference not set to an instance of an object on time-voyager" error message that was sometimes displaying on the page.
Timesheet: Optimized to work with reporting and to load quicker. "Filter by Iterations" selection is now available only if the current project is selected to optimize loading time.
7pace Timetracker 5.0.1 - 2019-11-13
- Reporting: Fixed issue where changing the dashboard pre-filter when in edit mode was changing the pre-filters on the top bar.
- Reporting: "Export data" widget button is now working correctly.
- Reporting: Table paging is now working properly.
7pace Timetracker 5.0 - 2019-11-12
- Includes six default reports:
- Backlog Report
- Epics Report
- Last Tracks
- Personal Overview
- Team Overview Report
- Team Overview Report (Date Period)
- Ability to edit, create or delete reports
- Widgets customization:
- 7+ reporting Widget types
- add, edit, reorder or delete columns to Widgets
- import or export Widget definitions
For more information, see the Reporting section of our documentation.