For answers to our most frequently asked questions, check out this recording of our webinar:
Articles in this section
- Webinar: 7pace Timetracker FAQs
- Required update of billing information for customers of the Azure DevOps Marketplace (cloud only)
- I started my subscription before April 1st, 2019 - is my plan still valid?
- Why am I getting an error message, "OData: Couldn't find a matched function import type" while trying to reimport the timeexport table in PowerBI?
- Why does my Timesheet page only show work items tracked on during the current week and not current iteration?
- Why is my old version of the Timetracker Windows Client still displaying in my system tray?
- Why am I seeing "Timetracker is taking longer than expected to load" and nothing happens?
- Why are our Timesheet work items missing IDs and titles?
- What IP range or ports should we white-list on our firewall to use 7pace TImetracker?
- Does time tracked in the past display under "Completed Work" once that has been enabled?