Timetracker Beta 126.96.36.199005 - 2021-03-19
- GitHub Integration: Streamlined GitHub accounts issue in cases where Timetracker for DevOps uses one account and user is logged into GitHub using another account.
- Calendar: Removed blue border from the current active organization in Monthly day cell.
- It's now possible to click an ID in the Worklog History to have the related item open in a new tab.
- Empty values for IDs, repositories or an Area Path are now shown as N/A.
- Web App: Fixed issue that was occurring when selecting 'Stop Tracking' on the Web Client when active track was changed in the original Timetracker system.
- Web App: Empty work item state is no longer causing the app to break.
- The name of the export file created in Worklog History has been corrected.
Timetracker Beta 188.8.131.52657 - 2021-02-26
- Users can now perform search queries and add tracks on pull requests in GitHub.
- Users can now merge DevOps and GitHub accounts into a single account.
- GitHub now redirects to the 7pace App Beta and starts establishing a connection to organizations automatically.
- Links to work items in the Calendar/Add Time Dialog now work correctly and the "repository" field contains real data.
- Informational error page now displays if a users doesn't install or remove the application for an organization.
Timetracker Beta 184.108.40.206378 - 2020-02-09
- GitHub Integration: Auto-redirection from the GitHub installation application now leads leads to the 7pace Timetracker Beta application login page.
- GitHub Integration: Fixed authorization issue after installation of beta app from GitHub.
- Settings: Users can now generate a token for interaction with API endpoints. The documentation link now leads to the current API documentation.
Timetracker Beta 220.127.116.11199 - 2020-02-07
- Web App: Users can now track time in real-time via an integrated Web App. Users can choose an issue/work item or track time on the comment. Activity check option allows user to set auto-checks to see if they still want to continue tracking.
- Worklog History: Grouped values of chosen columns now reflect total hours.
- GitHub Integration: Creating a worklog against a GitHub issue will automatically add a comment with the time added to that issue.
- Worklog History: Custom columns can now be added to the Worklog History page with the most recent data from GitHub and DevOps.
- Worklog History: Now displays the same tooltip toolbar as in the Calendar Day view (edit/delete).
- Worklog History: Sorting has been fixed.
- Worklog History: Issue where changes made via the date range selector on the Worklog History page were not saving has been fixed.
- Worklog History: Fixed issue with horizontal scrolling when additional columns were added.
- Worklog History: Long titles of Iteration path/ Repository in the filters panel now appear shortened correctly aligned. Full title can be viewed on tooltip hover.
- "Calendar" and "Worklog History" titles now have the same alignment in the menu selection view.
- Calendar: Fixed duplication issue that was occurring when adding a new worklog.
Timetracker Beta 18.104.22.168419 - 2020-12-22
- Scope selector: Scope selector has been disabled on the Worklogs History page.
- Worklogs API now returns worklogs with respect to the organization that has been chosen in the Active Organization Selector.
- Worklog History page supports filtering and grouping by GitHub Repository.
- Filters are shown with respect to the integration type of the organization that has been chosen in the Active Organization Selector.
- Fixed issue where a crash was occurring if a user opened the application after a period of inactivity.
- External columns API request now works when run from the Worklogs History page.
- Grouping categories are shown now with their correct names instead of with just 'undefined' values.