The mechanism that automatically stops when there is no action for a period of time
- Make sure we can stop this, I have a lot longtime running WI's
- I want to be able to control this myself
Are there other timer functionalities that could result in crashes
- Updates should be done on either startup or a possibility to decide it myself
- Logged in ?
- On android version I get sometimes Connection error: Invalid Grant, OAuth Error
- Basic working for a timer app is to let the timer run, as soon as the user stops timing then you can see to login again if needed
Have a possibility to keep the app on top of all windows
- That way it stays in my view and I be able to remember it
When clicking on the WI selection, do not try to get the list directly
- first let the user type in a couple of letters or numbers, then retrieve a list.
- The initial load of that list is slow
- If I can enter a couple of characters first then your search list result will be narrowed down and normally should give a faster result.
- In regards to the OAuth error
- When I click the "Retry" button it doesn't work, i need to logout and then start my process again for connecting to VSTS, inputting pin on the site
- app should at least remember my default account so I do not have to go to that process again
- I would certainly not have an issue of inputting my username and password in the app to be able to login instead of the pin pairing
Please sign in to leave a comment.