Understand how you spend your time across all boards and workspaces.
This 'object view' is always present in your workspace panel, instead of being hidden inside of boards. In case you work with multiple workspaces, we recommend adding the object view to all of them.
Unlike Weekly that is focused on a visual representation of your working week including start and end time of your activities, Timesheet is great for people who work on many projects and need to fill in their time as fast as possible retrospectively at the end of the week.
Timesheet view is optimized both for keyboard and for mouse/touchpad. Use these advanced controls to become a pro and fill in your time within seconds.
- Use arrow keys to navigate in the table.
- Use Enter to start editing a cell.
- Use Up/Down arrow keys to to increase or decrease time in 5-minute intervals.
- Click on arrow icons to quickly add or subtract 1 hour.
- Use 'Tab' key to move to the next cell.
- Use 'Delete' key to delete a time entry for the given day. You can Undo deletion of the last record in case you made a mistake.
- Focus on a cell and use mouse wheel to increase or decrease time in 5-minute intervals.
- Hover over an item name to get more information (board, group) about the item.