I'm having difficulties pairing the Timetracker Windows Client with DevOps. After selecting the 'pair client' option on the Timetracker "Apps" page and confirming the prompts, an error pops up in the client application with the message 'An error occurred while sending the request'. What should I do?
Sometimes, the combination of certain configurations in Windows, Firewall and Active Directory security can prevent the Timetracker Windows Client from properly authorizing in DevOps.
Please perform the following steps to see if this solves the problem:
1. Navigate to "Control Panel -> "Credential Manager".
2. Select the "Windows Credentials" tab.
3. Scroll to the "Generic Credential" group and see if you have any credentials stored there that are starting with "timetracker4:[DevOps address]".
4. If you do, please delete them and then try to authorize the Windows Client again.
5. If you're still having challenges, manually add new credentials with value at address "timetracker4:[your DevOps address with collection name]" with your login and password.