7pace Timetracker 5.46.2 - 2023-03-21
- Minor bug fixes.
7pace Timetracker 5.46.1 - 2023-03-07
- Small reporting improvements.
7pace Timetracker 5.46.0 - 2023-02-27
- 7pace Timetracker (on-premise version) now requires .NET 6 (cloud version already supported)
(.NET Core 3.1 is not required anymore). If you don't have .NET 6, please proceed with the link on the official page.
- Reporting: Improved informational text that displays when Reporting is being restarted (provides more context and link to FAQ article with additional information).
7pace Timetracker 5.45.2 - 2023-02-21
- Reporting page: Fixed logic where Dashboard filters were not being applied on ChildrenQuery. When the setting to apply filtering to the whole hierarchy of a report was enabled, the reporting widget was showing children items from other iterations, and the TotalTracked was only calculating from the filtered iteration.
7pace Timetracker 5.45.1 - 2023-02-07
- Minor bug fixes.
7pace Timetracker 5.45.0 - 2023-02-03
- .NET 6: 7pace Timetracker Cloud now works on .NET 6 for better overall performance.
We are working on the on-prem version.
7pace Timetracker 5.44.3 - 2023-01-25
- Budgets: Fixed floating issue with inaccessible budgets for some organizations.
- Service Account (on-prem): Configuration Tool: Added additional user message to use a valid username for custom Service Account in the ConfigTool.
7pace Timetracker 5.44.2 - 2022-12-22
- Add Time Dialog: Fixed an issue with the Add Time Dialog that was appearing for some users where time could not be successfully added manually.
7pace Timetracker 5.44.1 - 2022-12-13
- Roles API: Batch Queries Output: Implemented robust output for Roles API: New parameter "skipErrors" action will attempt to assign as many users from the batch as possible and will provide an output with a reason for each failed entry.
- API/Documentation: API Reference link now defaults to the latest Stable API version (currently 3.2).
- Add Time Dialog (ATD): Improved error messages when creating or updating worklog using ATD.
7pace Timetracker 5.44.0 - 2022-11-29
- Added Global Filters feature to set pre-filters organization-wide to search in Add/Edit Time Dialog Advanced Search. This feature allows administrators to set default filters for your organization under "Settings" -> Rules -> Global Filter. Users can temporarily remove these filters from the "Add Time" dialog when needed.
- Improved Roles API: Checks are now case-insensitive and for on-prem 7pace Timetracker, account name can be used to assign user roles.
7pace Timetracker 5.43.1 - 2022-11-16
- Minor bug fixes.
7pace Timetracker 5.43.0 - 2022-11-14
- API: Fixed all places where Closed Rule didn't work for Test Suites, Shared Parameters and some other work item types.
- Add Time: Work Item Search now uses semantics to search for full words with partially-typed words. This is an experimental feature - if you would like to try it - please contact email@example.com
- Add Time: Minor UI design fixes.
- Times Explorer Import: Added additional error messages with more detail when importing time.
7pace Timetracker 5.42.2 - 2022-11-03
- Reminders: Fixed bug with the daily reminder; the email reminder will not be sent if a worklog exists for the current day.
- API: Fixed an issue related to adding and removing users with the Roles API.
- Add Time: Fixed the “Prevent time entry on closed items” rule for "Test Plans" work item types.
- Add Time Dialog: Added keyboard navigation in the Advanced Search filter callout.
- Add Time Dialog: Advanced Search filters are now being applied to Suggested items.
7pace Timetracker 5.42.1 - 2022-10-20
- Fixed bug that was occurring where username and ID on one user was being replaced by another (on-premise only).
- Timesheet: Add Time Dialog popup: Fixed an issue where the row remove (“x”) icon was not visible if the comment field was filled with text.
- Invitation Email: Fixed an issue when upon changing a role to an already assigned user, another invitation email was sent to a user
- Add Time Dialog: Adjusted Work Item Search placeholder text.
7pace Timetracker 5.42.0 - 2022-10-12
Filters search feature is now available from the Add Time Dialog on the Monthly, Timesheet, Times Explorer pages and work item form. The following fields are supported for search filters:
2. Work Item Status
3. Work Item Type
Type '/' in the work item search field to see the above filters. For additional information, click here.
7pace Timetracker 5.41.2 - 2022-10-05
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
7pace Timetracker 5.41.1 - 2022-09-23
Add Time Dialog (ATD) work item search: Fixed bug where after typing in the ATD work item search field,, results displayed, but pressing "tab" on the keyboard cleared out everything in the search field and navigated to the next control (keyboard optimization wasn't working).
7pace Timetracker 5.41.0 - 2022-09-22
- Times Explorer: Fixed floating issue of duplicate IDs on the Times Explorers page.
- Reporting Dashboard: Fixed an issue where widgets with user filter dates could not be edited.
7pace Timetracker 5.40.0 - 2022-09-05
- API 3.2 is now available:
- We have added frequently requested fields that are now available in all endpoints that contain work item information. One field is available by default, and two fields are available for expanding.
- We are specifying a new hierarchy field by default which contains the hierarchy path from the root item to this item, divided by slash: root/grandparent/parent/workitem
- this new field is the HierarchyPath field.
- There are also two new additional fields that can be expanded to get additional information in all work item related endpoints:
- Root that represents the first work item in the hierarchy.
- Parent that represents a parent work item (if the current work item has a parent).
Please note that Timetracker API 2.1, 3.0 are deprecated and that 3.1 and 3.2-beta will soon be deprecated and will no longer be supported.
- Times Explorer: Export button is now always available / enabled, even if data is still loading on the page.
- Advanced Search: Created a new feature flag to enable/disable advanced search within 7pace Timetracker.
- Times Explorer: Fixed a floating issue with duplicate IDs when batching is applied on the Times Explorer that was causing the page to not work correctly.
- On-Prem Marketplace: Fixed on-prem Marketplace extension issue.
7pace Timetracker 5.39.3 - 2022-08-31
- OData: Workitems: Fixed an issue with ParentItem expand on WorkItems endpoint.
7pace Timetracker 5.39.2 - 2022-08-30
- API 3.2: Root object on 3.2-beta API models is expandable; Adjusted 3.2-beta Odata behaviour to match 3.1; In OData API 3.2 endpoint, "workItems" has an additional "/Root" path that will return a Root item for a passed Work Item ID (if an item is a root item - the item itself will be returned).
- API 3.2: Fixed group expression for Root object on the WorkLogsWorkItems endpoint in API 3.2-beta.
- Approval: Added fix to prevent bug with duplicate 'null' IDs when checking approval time
7pace Timetracker 5.39.1 - 2022-08-22
- Updated Master Service Agreement (MSA) re-accept window.
- Reporting: Fixed a broken data display for fetched data on Reporting page widgets.
- Times Explorer: Fixed an issue that was occurring when filtering by projects was leading to an empty table, even if worklogs were present during the selected timeframe; Fixed incorrect grouping state of the Parent column.
- Notifications: Fixed a problem when email notification for approval was ignoring "Enable email notifications" organization-level setting.
- Timesheet: Fixed an issue where incorrect Billable flag was set on the details panel when adding time.
- Web App: Fixed an issue that was occurring when new Boards were enabled, clicking on a link to a work item in the Web App was leading to continual loading of the work item form.
7pace Timetracker 5.39.0 - 2022-08-01
- jQuery library was updated to version 3.6.0.
- Times Explorer: Fixed issue where Times Explorer wouldn't complete data load if data was changed significantly during loading.
- Sign up: “Learn more” link on region selection when creating organization now opens on a new page.
7pace Timetracker 5.38.1 - 2022-07-26
- UI: Fixed small design inconsistences in Safari browser; Removed extra space next to DevOps organization name in invitation email to join a specific org.
- Iterations: Fixed collapse button on Iterations page.
7pace Timetracker 5.38.0 - 2022-07-15
- Submit Timesheets in Advance: This allows you to enable the ability to send weeks in the future for approval. You can enable this feature for your team under “Settings” -> “Approval” -> the “Submit Timesheet in advance” button.
- Approval: “Lock all weeks” popup box title fixed.
- Timesheet “Billable by Default”: Fixed bug on Timesheet page that was occurring when adding a worklog on the grid, the billable value was not inheriting the "Billable by default" setting.
- UI fixes made throughout the app: Fixed font alignment and spacing consistency, Activity Type and Locked icons on Monthly page; icon alignment on Budgets page; position of error messaging on User Management page; Fixed import checkbox column alignment and position of popup buttons on Times Explorer; Fixed overlapping text on buttons in Add Iteration dialog on Iterations page; Fixed “Loading” placement when adding work item to a budget on Budgets page; Fixed "x" and Save buttons on Timesheet “Add Time” dialog; Fixed alignment and font of “Nothing selected” text on 7pace Timetracker web app;
- Fixed issue where Service Account warning message was appearing multiple times.
7pace Timetracker 5.37.0 - 2022-07-01
- UI design updates and improvements (including Settings -> Access Tokens page, Rules page error message alignment, new "Changes saved" notification; fixed position of UI validation message and alignment of work items when expanded on the Timesheet page).
- Settings: Reporting & API: Removed extra icon on Reporting & API page (on-prem); Latest beta API Root section now has the correct root URL.
- REST API: Fixed issue with activation email being sent multiple times in a row.
7pace Timetracker 5.36.0 - 2022-06-16
- The ability to add and/or edit the Billable flag on worklogs has been extended on additional 7pace Timetracker pages - available now on cloud, on-premise and all remaining regions:
- Add/Edit Time Dialog Popup
- Timesheet (Add Time List Editor Popup)
- 7pace Web App
- 7pace Desktop App for Mac & Windows
- Monthly Page Details Panel
- Settings: Reporting API: “Create New Token” button is always visible, even when a token is already created.
- Settings: Work Item Automation: Settings here are now automatically saved when changed without having to click the "Apply" button.
- Times Explorer: Optimized Times Explorer loading time.
- Improved message when user needs to refresh the page to resume tracking on the Add Time Dialog.
7pace Timetracker 5.35.0 - 2022-06-07
- Extended the ability to add and/or edit the Billable flag on worklogs on additional cloud-based 7pace Timetracker pages for India, Australia and part of European cloud-based regions (US, additional EU regions, and on-premise coming soon):
- Add/Edit Time Dialog Popup ("Billable hours" toggle button)
- Timesheet (Add Time List Editor Popup)
- 7pace Web App at the top of each 7pace Timetracker page ("Billable hours" toggle button)
- 7pace Desktop App for Mac & Windows ("Billable hours" toggle button)
- Monthly Page Details Panel ("Billable" column added)
- Iterations: UI design of the left-side menu was improved.
- Times Explorer: Improved performance of the Times Explorer export. Export now occurs on the client-side and won't be affected by the server's performance and availability.
- Reporting: Added correct handling of empty values in Pie/Donut charts.
- Timesheet: Fixed issue with excess borders on the Add Time Dialog popup.
- Times Explorer: Reduced the row height within the Times Explorer worklog table.
- Times Explorer: Fixed issue where user was unable to delete a layout.
7pace Timetracker 5.34.2 - 2022-05-24
- Bring back billable columns to Times Explorer when a billable feature is disabled.
7pace Timetracker 5.34.0 - 2022-05-13
- Times Explorer: Updated the UI design of the Times Explorer page: Design of calendar, worklogs table and "Column Options" popup was updated; List of layouts is now a dropdown instead of collapsible side-menu; Design was updated for row selection checkboxes within the Times Explorer table; "Assign Budget" table design was updated.
- Times Explorer Billable Option: Ability to edit billable columns or assign mass worklogs as billable on the Times Explorer page are dependent on the role configured to edit billable options under 7pace Timetracker's Settings page -> Rules.
- Approval Page: Design (colors, fonts, header, tooltips and icons) of the timesheet table was updated on the Approval page; Design of approval confirmation popup was updated; Design of week information and timesheet table header was updated.
- Approval: Added an informational page placeholder that prompts user to select one or more users or select a week and one or more users from the list to display their timesheets.
- Monthly: Billable column was added to the individual day details table/panel on Monthly page.
- Monthly: Users can now choose the date on which they want to add time, using the date picker in the Add/Edit Time Dialog pop-up.
- Monthly: Expanded day details panel view implemented according to design updates.
- Settings: Updated design of Settings page layout.
- 7pace Timetracker available for On-Premise Marketplace.
- Import: Importing worklogs now requires either work items or comments if they are set to required in the Rules section of 7pace Timetracker Settings.
- What's New: Added update 7pace button for on-prem users when they have an older version. of 7pace Timetracker installed.
- Tracking Control Settings: Text improvements and enhancements on the Tracking Control section of the 7pace Timetracker Settings page.
- On-Premise: Added settings 'Allow access to DevOps data from restricted projects in Reporting' for on-prem 7pace Timetracker.
- Timesheet: Fixed hover behavior on the Timesheet page column headers.
- Add Time Dialog: Added correct hover state and autofocus of time input when worklog is being edited; fixed visual issues with margins in Search and Duration inputs on the Add Time Dialog.
- Monthly: Fixed an issue where the calendar in Monthly page would not show up after successful authorization.
- On-Premise: Fixed issue that was occurring where email settings were not being applied in on-prem version of 7pace Timetracker.
- Reporting OData API: Http error code has been changed from 500 to 400 when there is an invalid OData query.
7pace Timetracker 5.32.0 - 5.33.0 - 2022-04-11
What's New: Users can now check new 7pace updates, fixes and improvements by clicking on the newly-added "What's New" widget at the top-right of each page. The widget will also notify users if they have missed any news.
- Closed Items: Added a grace period for Closed Item rule feature under "Settings" -> Rules. It is now possible to prevent tracking on closed items after a configurable amount of time.
- Improvements made to text within 7pace Timetracker Settings:
- Access Tokens
- Activity Types
- Notifications - Personal Settings
- Approval: Approval Managers
- Time tracking Personal Settings
- Budgets: In the "Exclude" section, "Add" has been changed to "Exclude".
- Authorization: Personal Access Token (PAT) is now the preferred way of authorization for Service Account.
- Budgets: It's now possible to change the budget for a new work Item immediately in 7pace Timetracker tab.
- Timesheet UI: Timesheet table design has been improved (colors, borders, fonts); Timesheet settings bar design was updated.
- Approval UI: Approval page UI improvements (background, margins, splitters).
- Add Time Dialog UI: Add Time Dialog design has been improved.
- OAuth UI: OAuth authorization pop-up UI has been improved.
- Monthly/Timesheet Date Selector UI: Updated date selector on Monthly and Timesheet pages. Added new effects on a toggle buttons.
- Times Explorer UI: Design was updated for top buttons bar with filters and actions on Times Explorer, as well new grid icons.
- Tracking Details Settings: Disclaimer was added to Tracking Details in Rules section.
- Work Item Cache UI: When rebuilding cache, system will no longer show state as "Broken" on Settings -> Reporting & Rest API page after initial error. It will now display as "Being processed" until retry attempts threshold has been reached or cache is successfully built.
- 7pace Timetracker Tab: Fixed rare issue that was occurring where the 7pace Timetracker tab on the Work Item form was failing to load.
- Reporting: Fixed the issue caused failing queries with GroupBy on 3.2-beta version.
- Reporting: If Reporting cache process fails repeatedly, the application eventually stops trying to process it. Users can fix this issue that causes the caching process to fail (when Service Account is not set or authorized) by manually restarting Reporting in Settings → Reporting page.
- Time & Formats Settings: Removed duplicated date format from the "Locale Date" dropdown settings.
Approval UI: User avatars have been added to the users list on Approval page.
- Monthly UI: Monthly page UI improvements (calendar colors and padding).
7pace Timetracker 5.31.1 - 2022-03-22
- Authorization Messaging: Authorization pop-up UI has been improved.
- Fixed information hint on Settings -> Reporting page.
7pace Timetracker 5.31.0 - 2022-03-16
- Reporting: Improved performance of OData requests on the "workItems" endpoint when using TrackedSelf or TrackedSelfBillable fields.
- 7pace Timetracker tab: Now caching 7pace Timetracker Tab on the workitem form to improve load speed.
- Reporting: Fixed issue that was causing missing child hierarchies and hours in hierarchical widgets and the "/workItemHierarchy" endpoint; All widgets containing the worklogsFilter are now working / merging correctly.
- Budgets: Iteration list now contains the full Iteration paths on the Budgets page.
- User Management: Fixed issues that was creating user duplicates on the User Management Settings page.
7pace Timetracker 5.30.2-5.30.4 - 2022-03-15
- Stability and performance improvements.
7pace Timetracker 5.30.1 - 2022-02-28
- Reporting: Fixed issue that was causing missing child hierarchies and tracked hours in hierarchical widgets on the Reporting page and with the "/workItemHierarchy" endpoint.
7pace Timetracker 5.30 - 2022-02-23
- Reporting: API: OData: Implemented proper error handling for workItemsHierarchy(System_Id) endpoint when the requested item is not a root item.
- Add Time Dialog UI: Design of the controls (colors, hover, buttons) on the Add Time Dialog has been updated; The quick time duration buttons have also been adjusted to match the design; New design also applied to Add Time Dialog pop-up on the DevOps work item context menu.
- In-app Rate Us: Added back ability to be able to change/edit “Rate Us” vote if mis-click occurs. Also added ability to close “Rate Us” without providing any review.
- Monthly and Timesheet UI: Design on both pages has been improved (new background color added and indentation changed).
- Approval Icons: These icons have been changed from png to svg on Monthly, Timesheet, and Approval pages.
- Cookies: A new message on enabling cookies has been added to the UI.
- Reporting: API: OData: Fixed bug that was causing exceptions in the workItemsHierarchy(System_Id) endpoint when the requested item doesn’t have assigned worklogs.
- Backlog Tracking Details: Fixed bug on tracking details pop-up within the ADO Backlog.
7pace Timetracker 5.26.5 - 2022-02-08
- Stability improvements.
7pace Timetracker 5.26.3 - 2022-01-24
- Reminders: Fixed issue preventing Reminders from sending emails.
7pace Timetracker 5.26.2 - 2022-01-12 (reverted)
- Reporting: Improved the OData error text that displays if a user enters an incorrect query.
- Fixed issue where "Token is invalid" error was appearing when applying Personal Access Token (PAT).
- Fixed Reminders issue where users were not being correctly notified on weekends, but the system was still calculating time for yesterday instead of previous working day (for example, Monday it uses Sunday, but should use Friday).
- Fixed missing 7pace Timetracker icons in Work Item Context menus on new Azure Boards.
7pace Timetracker 5.26.1 - 2021-12-15
Reporting: Fixed bug that was occurring with rare/unusual custom fields on /workitemsHierarchy endpoint.
7pace Timetracker 5.26 - 2021-12-14
- Work item form 7pace Timetracker tab: On the “Add Time Dialog”, the “Person” field is now editable depending on the user’s permissions.
- Times Explorer: Changed column name from “Edited Timestamp” to “Edited Timestamp (UTC)”.
- Fixed issue where notifications settings were displaying as grayed out, without possibility to change them, even if notifications were enabled by an administrator (on-premise).
7pace Timetracker 5.25 - 2021-12-06
- Reporting: Deprecated workItems(key)/Parent & workItems(key)/ParentItem endpoints in API 3.2beta.
- Times Explorer: Improved messaging for bulk operations on the Times Explorer page (added plural support).
- Reporting: Root item information is now added to all workitems in reporting.
- Add Time Dialog: Fixed bug that was causing [Not Set] to populate the Activity Type field when editing workitems within the Add Time Dialog.
- Reporting: Fixed bug in Reporting API that was preventing expansion of Parent in endpoint /workItems(key).
7pace Timetracker 5.24.1 - 2021-11-23
- Fixed issue that was causing "Token is invalid" error when applying Personal Access Token. (PAT).
7pace Timetracker 5.24 - 2021-11-17
- Reporting: Added ability to make HTTP POST requests to the reporting API.
- Reporting: Replaced "$expand=ParentItem" by "$expand=Parent" in some endpoints of reporting API v3.2-beta to make it consistent in the endpoints.
- Reporting: Updated the 'no data' icon on the Reporting page.
- Reporting: Fixed issue where default Pie Chart made request to the incorrect endpoint.
- Reporting: Fixed incorrect behaviour when editing filters on a new report on the Reporting page.
- Work Item Budget Tab: Fixed incorrect tooltip text on work item tab when changing budget was reverted.
- Times Explorer: Fixed issue where the dropdown was displaying as empty on the "Budget" list on the Times Explorer page.
- Timesheet: Fixed issue with the “x” icon/button on the edit time popup dialog not working on the Timesheet page.
7pace Timetracker 5.23.1 - 2021-11-03
- Times Explorer: Fixed issue with the export process on the Times Explorer page.
- Enabled "Prevent Time Entry Against Closed Items" (see details, below in 5.23 release) for on-premise.
7pace Timetracker 5.23 - 2021-11-02
- A 7pace Timetracker administrator can “Prevent Time Entry Against Closed Items” by enabling the checkbox on the "Settings" page of 7pace Timetracker under "Rules" (this checkbox is not enabled by default). This will prevent users from tracking time, adding editing or deleting time on workitems that are closed on the Monthly, Timesheet, and Times Explorer pages, the work item form, and the integrated Web App found at the top of each 7pace Timetracker page, and the 7pace desktop app for Mac and Windows.
- Reporting: New context documentation was added on the Reporting page.
- Reporting: Fixed access violation on the Reporting page when trying to access non-accessible projects if "Allow access to DevOps data from restricted projects in Reporting" was unchecked in the Service Account setting.
- Times Explorer: Fixed access violation on the Times Explorer page when trying to access non-accessible projects and corresponding worklogs when "Select all" is chosen in Projects filter.
7pace Timetracker 5.22.1 - 2021-10-20
- Approval Managers: Now, if you remove a user's license from Settings -> User Management and/or remove them from Azure DevOps, they will also be removed from the list of 7pace Approval Managers.
- Add Time Dialog: Fixed issue where two text fields within the Add Time Dialog were highlighted at the same time ("Search work items" and "Add a comment"). Focus is now on only one field at a time.
- Add Time Dialog: Fixed issue where "You have no access" message was displaying after adding a worklog to a newly-created workitem.
- API: Fixed a floating error that was displaying when using the workItemsHierarchyAllLevels (System_Id) endpoint with non-root items.
- Apps Page: Fixed issue on the Apps page where selecting 'Unpair All Apps' button on the Apps page was not working.
7pace Timetracker 5.22 - 2021-09-30
- Iterations: Added ability to show more than 100 teams on the Iterations page teams dropdown selector. Can now also sort teams by name in the team list dropdown.
- Approval: Approval now displays the date and time of approval. This applies just to newly-created records; older records will still have only date.
- Reporting: Performance improvements in Reporting. In Reporting widgets, if date for any of date formatters is empty, you'll see an empty value instead of "Invalid date format" error.
- On the work item "7pace Timetracker" (Time) tab, when a budget is inherited from the parent work item, it now displays as a link to open that work item.
- On-premise installer: Fixed the on-prem installer.
7pace Timetracker 5.21.5 - 2021-08-30
- Reminders: Fixed Reminders issue on on-premise version that prevented the application from starting properly.
- Add Time Dialog Pop-up: Fixed quick time selector issue that was causing incorrect worklog length setting when editing.
- Authorization: Fixed on-premise issue that was causing the system to use Application Pool account instead of Service Account.
- Times Explorer: Times Explorer page now shows correct total number of rows when loading a large number of worklog rows; Fixed issue that was causing the Times Explorer page to load only the first 5000 records even if there were more; Fixed issue that was causing problems with switching and updating Layouts on Times Explorer.
7pace Timetracker 5.21.4 - 2021-08-1
- Public NPM package released as a new way to import times from excel/CSV and as an example of our REST API usage.
- Budgets: Budget performance was significantly increased by using reporting cache.
- 7pace Timetracker work item tab: Improved the 7pace Timetracker (formerly "Time") tab's performance and decreased database load.
- User Management: Removed user duplicates from User Management.
7pace Timetracker 5.21.3 - 2021-08-04
- Fixed an issue in Times Explorer where it wasn't showing an error when a duplicate worklog existed in the list. Displayed in UI as a floating issue with the Times Explorer grid/layouts that prevented a user from adding columns/switching layouts/adjusting filters.
7pace Timetracker 5.21.2 - 2021-07-27
- Increased the delay between save requests in Settings for better user experience.
- Reporting: Error message now displays when importing widget if incorrect type is added.
- Reporting: Improved the date filter on the reporting page - added ability to select start date greater than the end date.
- Reporting: Issue with duplicated filters on the Reporting page was fixed.
7pace Timetracker 5.21.0 - 2021-07-13
- Times Explorer Layouts: Previously, if you started out with a user role with lesser permissions than an administrator and then were upgraded to an administrator role, you didn't receive the admin-specific layouts. Now, to reset the default layouts on the page, delete all existing layouts and reload the page and the default layouts will appear.
- Times Explorer "Projects" filter: "All Projects" filter now selects only DevOps projects and displays work items with work item IDs associated with them. A new "Select All" filter has been added that will display all work items from all projects, including non-DevOps items.
- Times Explorer page calendar: Calendar styles was improved.
- Add Time Dialog: Improved hover on the work item hierarchy tooltip.
- Settings Reminders & Notifications Displaying time for 12-hour format on the "Reminders" page was fixed.
7pace Timetracker 5.20.0 - 2021-06-30
- Add/Edit Time Dialog: New controls were added to the Add Time Dialog to help quickly select worklog duration (0.5h, 1h, 2h, 4h). When you hover over a work item ID in the search work item text field, the work item hierarchy and project name now displays inside a tooltip.
- API: New API v3.2 endpoint allows users to manage users (change/remove/assign user roles).
- Fixed issue with disappearing budgets list in Times Explorer dropdown menu.
7pace Timetracker 5.19.1 - 2021-06-16
Hotfix: Timesheet: Fixed issue that made hierarchies display as a one-level list on the Timesheet page.
7pace Timetracker 5.19 - 2021-06-15
- Add/Edit Time Dialog: Hovering over work item inside Add/Edit Time dialog will now show simple work item hierarchy (project and closest parent, if it exists) inside a tooltip.
- Add/Edit Time Dialog: Added the ability to quickly select number of hours.
- Add/Edit Time Dialog: User will now see a list of work item suggestions upon opening Add Time Dialog.
Hovering over Work Item inside Add/Edit Time Dialog will now show simple Work Item hierarchy (project and closest parent, if exists) inside a tooltip.
7pace Timetracker 5.18.2 - 2021-05-21
- HotFixed issue with work item not displaying hierarchically on the Timesheet page.
7pace Timetracker 5.18.1 - 2021-05-19
- Hotfixed issue with scripts not loaded for some customers.
7pace Timetracker 5.18.0 - 2021-05-19
- API: REST API 3.1-beta was released as stable (3.1).
- Times Explorer: Worklogs that had been tracked on a work item that was permanently deleted from DevOps are now obtainable when "All projects" option is chosen in the "Project" dropdown list.
- WIT Integration: Closed budgets are now displayed correctly on the 7pace Timetracker tab in the Budgets dropdown.
- Approval: Fixed issue where work items were not displaying if the work item's parent belonged to a different project on the Approval page.
7pace Timetracker 5.17.1 - 2021-04-22
Legacy Windows App will now display a prompt for users to update to the new and improved Windows App (for Cloud users only).
- Performance: Improved loading speed of 7pace Timetracker Tab in the work item form, with the most significant improvement in organizations with a healthy reporting state; Improved speed of authorize requests that are sent every time a 7pace Timetracker page is opened; Improved speed of updating worklogs; Implemented subsystem to disable CDN for apps if there are issues using them;
- API: API reference: "workItemsFilter" and "worklogsFilter" parameters were added to all endpoints where it is possible to use them; "ParentItem" field was renamed to "Parent" for "workItemsHiearchy" and "workItemsHiearchyAllLevels" endpoints to match real OData models.
- Reporting: Hierarchical widgets in Reporting now have more flexible configurations for expandable/un-expandable rows.
- Fixed rare case that was occurring where the "Total Today" value was being calculated incorrectly when a significant difference existed between the server's and user's time zones.
- Fixed rare issue where a subscription was acting as if it was expired for an entire day, even though the license was renewed during that day (on-premise only).
7pace Timetracker 5.17.0 - 2021-04-07
- Performance: Enabled CDN for static files on all regions (cloud version only); Optimized script size that apps need to download to start; Improved loading speed of 7pace Timetracker context menu in the work item form; Improved loading speed of 7pace Timetracker tab in the work item form.
- Fixed rare case where renaming DevOps organization caused an error in 7pace Timetracker.
- Appearance/Design: “Apps” page alignment fixed within the page; Background colour of the title in email notifications was adjusted.
- Reporting: Fixed overlapping of "Go to today" button in calendar on Team Overview Report (Date Period).
- Windows App: Fixed 7pace Timetracker App for Windows pairing issue.
- Accounting/Subscription: Fixed rare case where subscription was displaying as expired for the day, even though license was renewed during that day (on-premise version only)
- Monthly: Rounding discrepancy for "One Decimal" time format with "midpoint" (e.g. 00:15:00 -> 0.3 h) - values was reduced to one rounding rule across all pages of 7pace Timetracker.
7pace Timetracker 5.16.3 - 2021-03-24
- Apps page is now working correctly on Linux, Android and iOS operating systems.
7pace Timetracker 5.16 - 2021-03-09
- Search Performance: Significantly improved quality and speed of search for work items everywhere in a system (including all apps).
- Authorization: Improved the error text on the API configuration page by adding instructions and helpful links.
- Implemented update notification email for users with Personal Access Token (PAT) to match user Contact Email.
- Monthly: Improved performance of the Monthly page: loading calendar data and loading data for a single day.
- Times Explorer Export: Fixed issue with empty data when exporting on Times Explorer with budget pre-filters.
- Reporting: Improved text for timeout expired error in widgets.
7pace Timetracker 5.15.1 - 2021-02-24
- New 7pace Timetracker Apps for MacOS and Windows are now available for download on "Apps" page of Timetracker.
- 7pace Timetracker Apps page was recreated with fresh and modern design.
- New more responsive design for work item form “Start Tracking” and “Add Time” buttons.
- Reporting: Improved error messaging when a user inputs WorkItem or Budget fields in a select statement to retrieve WorkItem or Budget objects with all their fields.
- Fixed issue with standard widgets that was occuring for new users.
7pace Timetracker 5.15 - 2021-02-10
- Timesheet work items can now be “copied” or filled from previous weeks (even if there are no tracks assigned to these items in the displayed week). This makes the process of filling your timesheet easier if you work on the same items for multiple weeks.
- It is now possible to show and hide work items' hierarchies on the Timesheet page.
- Work Item Form: Added "Add Time" button next to "Start Tracking" button within the 7pace Timetracker panel on the work item form's "Details" tab.
- On-premise rebranding: Installer and Configuration Tool rebranding (new icons and images)
- 7pace Timetracker for Windows App: Fixed inability to track on newly-created work items when using Windows App for on-premises.
- Fixed issue where Windows App wasn’t getting updated after tracking changes were made within the 7pace Timetracker web UI for on-premises.
7pace Timetracker 5.14.2 - 2021-01-19
- Reporting: Improved speed of queries filtered by Created Date field of work items; Improved Reporting API error handling / error messages.
- Help widget has now been added to Timetracker on-premise to show related documentation articles according to the current context of the page (cloud was enabled in 5.14 release).
- User Management: Improved performance of User Management page within Timetracker Settings while loading avatars.
- Timesheet: Disabled the parent items’ summation calculation on the Timesheet page.
- Reporting: Improved error handling in Reporting widgets (fixed color configuration in pie charts).
- Reporting: Fixed an issue where Reporting date filters were showing times from days outside of selected date range.
- API: Fixed error in OData worklogsWorkItems request.
- API documentation: Updated/corrected TimeApproval REST API documentation.
- Fix missing/duplicate rows when querying for "api/rest/timeApproval/all" with paging.
7pace Timetracker 5.14 - 2020-12-10
Brand new 7pace Timetracker for Mac App is now available for download from the “Apps” page of 7pace Timetracker (cloud only).
For more information, see our blog post or documentation.
- Help widget has been added to Timetracker to show related documentation articles according to the current context of the page (cloud only).
- Budgets: Optimized the Budgets page script loading.
- Times Explorer: Fixed bulk delete error that was occurring on Times Explorer if the track was running on one of the selected worklogs. Fixed a bug where not all data was displaying on the Times Explorer page with larger amounts of data.
- API: Solved problem that was occurring when worklogs created with API v2.1 and v3.0 had "CreatedTimestamp" and "EditedTimestamp" values from different time-zones.
- 7pace Timetracker Configuration Tool: Fixed support of SQL Server lower than version 2016 (on-prem only).
7pace Timetracker 5.13.3 - 2020-12-01
- Performance: Fixed long SinglaR startup time after production instance restart.
- Fixed on-premise authorization issue appearing as authorize dialog and "No connection to the server" badge.
7pace Timetracker 5.13.2 - 2020-11-30
7pace Timetracker 5.13.1 - 2020-11-19
- Timesheet: Fixed issue that was preventing users from editing multiple time entries on the Timesheet page.
7pace Timetracker 5.13.0 - 2020-11-18
Add time directly from work item context menu
- You can now not only start tracking from the work item context menu on boards or queries, but you can also add time directly from there too.
- 7pace Timetracker for DevOps Server (on-prem) now works correctly with HTTP (please use at your own risk with degraded security) in most modern browsers. (on-prem only)
- Client API v2.1: "track" model now contains "workLogId" property, which stores the ID of the current track's worklog. "workLog" model now contains "createdTimestamp" and "editedTimestamp", which stores the entry creation date and last modification date accordingly.
- Fixed workLog date day value that was missed in workLogsWorkItems API.
- Email notifications: Fixed issue that caused email notifications to be not sent when timesheets were submitted for approval or approved. (on-prem)
7pace Timetracker 5.12.0 - 2020-11-13
- Personal Access Token (PAT): PAT added as one of the default ways of authorizing 7pace Timetracker for DevOps Services (cloud only)
For more information, click here.
7pace Timetracker 5.11.3 - 2020-11-12
- Timesheet/Approval: Fixed issue that caused email notifications to be not sent when timesheets were submitted for approval or approved. (cloud)
- In-app documentation: Fixed broken links to documentation within Timetracker UI.
7pace Timetracker 5.11.2 - 2020-11-03
- Performance: Improved Reporting page performance and related APIs.
7pace Timetracker 5.11.1 - 2020-10-22
Users with role higher than Team can now see other users' data on the Monthly page. (cloud only)
- OData libraries have been updated to the version that supports the MathExpressions feature correctly.
- Help button: Fixed "Help" button support widget that was overlaying certain parts of the Timetracker UI.
7pace Timetracker 5.11.0 - 2020-10-22 (on-prem)
7pace Timetracker has made the switch to ASP.NET Core 3.1.
For .NET Core update requirements, please click here.
Budgets: Can now assign budgets to work items from the 7pace Timetracker tab in the work item form. Can also view budget inheritance information directly from the work item form's 7pace Timetracker tab.
For more information on how to add a budget directly from the work item form, please check out our documentation here.
API: New endpoint implemented, that can be used to return a list of licensed users in their organization with details, below:
Click here for more information.
- Budgets: Added ability to add root iteration/project to a budget.
7pace Timetracker 5.10.0 - 2020-10-12 (cloud)
Budgets: Can now assign budgets to work items from the 7pace Timetracker Tab in the work item form. Can also view budget inheritance information directly from the work item form's 7pace Timetracker tab.
API: New endpoint implemented, that can be used to return a list of licensed users in their organization with details, below:
- Budgets: Added ability to add root iteration/project to a budget.
- Times Explorer: Grouping by Parent and Work Item columns will now display additional information (number of items in group, total time tracked in group).
- Reporting: Fixed issue that was causing Reporting cache to be corrupted if the relationships between work items changed. This could potentially lead to incorrect calculations and reporting data. It is fixed now.
- Reporting: Fixed issue that appeared as an "unexpected error" for new users.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.9 - 2020-09-22
- Odata WorkItemsHierarchyAllLevels: Fixed incorrect Parent field and roll-up fields feature.
- Reporting: Improved Reporting error messaging. Error messages now include user-friendly hints and links to knowledge base articles.
- Reporting: API reference and API Overview articles were updated to reflect the current stage of Reporting models and endpoints.
- Budgets: Fixed issue that was causing work items to miss the inherited budget if the direct budget assignment was removed (appeared with enabled reporting only); Fixed issue that was causing iterations to miss budget when reporting was enabled.
- Settings: Work Item Automation: "Apply & Copy to Projects" now shows the correct number of projects from the current organization.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.8 - 2020-09-09
- Reporting: Improved error messaging that displays when Reporting is in a a broken state under the "Settings -> Reporting & REST API" tab.
- Mobile Client: Mobile logos have been updated to reflect new 7pace branding.
- Reporting: Fixed issue where users were unable to remove 1x1 Widget from Timetracker's Reporting page.
- Times Explorer: Fixed issue where Budget column was showing as empty after mass-assigning a budget. Updates made now display immediately.
- Add/Edit Time: Work items search no longer returns deleted items in the results.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.7 - 2020-09-02
- 7pace Timetracker Branding: Updated 7pace Timetracker branding, including Kitten branding.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.6 - 2020-08-27
- Tokens: Fixed issue when OAuth token is not updated properly.
- Performance: Improved requests spam prevention logic for Timetracker authorization system.
- Hotfix: Win client: Increased stability of pairing Windows Client from Apps page.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.5 - 2020-08-13
- Performance: Reporting: Increased stability of widgets loading on the Reporting page. (cloud only)
- Fixed bug that leads to wrong TopTFSID value in TimeExport API 2.1 and an issue with wrong time rolling up in Work Item tab. (cloud only)
7pace Timetracker 5.9.4 - 2020-08-03
- Work item "Add Time" dialog: Fixed issue where Add Time dialog from Work Item Form was not working for some users.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.3 - 2020-07-29
- Reporting: Improved logic for Reporting data - updated scheduling, reduced intervals for data update; Reporting enabled for legacy customers when using Reporting page or Reporting API.
- API: Fixes/improvements for several types' description in API swagger; Stop Tracking button icon on work item dialog is fixed for big resolution screens.
- Times Explorer: Times Explorer page "Delete" worklog button is fixed for Chrome for Mac;
Start Tracking button in Web Client is fixed for Safari when Zoom is used. (usually on small screens with large resolution)
- IE11: Fixed issue, when two client-side scripts were failing to load with 404 error.
- Work Item "7pace Timetracker" ("Time") tab and "Start Tracking" button: Fixed issue that was occurring in rare cases when the "7pace Timetracker" ("Time" tab and "Start Tracking" button were failing to load with 500 error.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.2 - 2020-07-21
- Reporting: Fixed OData query "IN" statement; Fixed issue that was appearing when several cusomFields/rollupFields were specifies and separated by commas; Fixed error "The specified LINQ expression contains references to queries that are associated with different contexts" that was sometimes appearing on the Times Explorer page when reporting was disabled and project filtering was applied; Fixed the error that appeared when attempting to delete a Budget.
7pace Timetracker 5.9.1 - 2020-07-18
- Core Release performance improvements. (Cloud only)
- Removed 'Showing all data' label from the Reporting page filter bar for clearer UI messaging. (Cloud only)
- WorkItemsHierarchyAllLevels: Performance of workItemsHierarchyAllLevel OData endpoint is improved and re-enabled. It includes some significant changes, so it's marked as deprecated for API v3.0, and works in v3.1-beta (it requires work item type filtering there - please click here for more information). (Cloud only)
- API: Added new WorkItems sub-endpoints in API v3.1-beta (Parent, AllWorklogs). (Cloud only)
- Reporting: Fixed a floating issue when App crashing on 'Processing' in budget column. (Cloud only)
- Search: Search delay improvement in Web and Windows clients which helps to prevent DevOps throttling for big organizations. (Cloud)
- Times Explorer and Timesheet pages: Fixed 500 errors that appeared when opening Times Explorer or Timesheet pages after renaming the organization. (Cloud only)
- Times Explorer: Implemented possibility to hide the Import button on Times Explorer for an organization. Enabling per request. (Cloud only)
7pace Timetracker 5.9.0 - 2020-07-04
- Performance improvements for Australia and India instances only.
7pace Timetracker 5.8.3 - 2020-07-01
- Reporting (on-prem): Fixed WorkItem cache build for on-prem; Improved TFS2015 compatibility (missing area and iterations info in API); Reporting enabled and restarted for on-prem.
7pace Timetracker 5.8.2 - 2020-06-05
- Reporting: Fixed Area and Iteration removal handle in TFS2015.
- Reporting: Enabled by default for on-prem versions.
7pace Timetracker 5.8.1 - 2020-05-26
- Reporting: Fixed a floating issue that led to page crashes with 503 error.
7pace Timetracker 5.8.0 - 2020-05-19
- Times Explorer: Now shows "(Processing ..)" in the budget column on the Times Explorer page for the worklogs of recently-added work items when Reporting is working.
- Reporting: Fixed duplicates 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' values in response headers when requesting the Reporting API; Fixed an issue in Reporting that could appear after changing the name of AreaPath; Added a visual UI delay between requests when editing the Query or Console fields within the Widget configuration;
- Times Explorer: Fixed issue where the wrong budget of worklogs was displaying for recently-added work items on the Times Explorer page.
7pace Timetracker 5.7.0 - 2020-05-05
- Replaced 7pace Timetracker contributions in DevOps with more obvious ones that highlight 7pace. The "Time" menu, "Time" tab on work item dialog/form, and "Work" block with "Start Tracking" button on the work item dialog now display as "7pace Timetracker".
- Performance: Fixed a possible floating performance slowdown when opening '7pace Timetracker' tab on the work item form.
7pace Timetracker 5.6.5 - 2020-04-27
- Budgets: Fixed an issue where an error occurred when opening a budget with a large amount of assigned workitems.
7pace Timetracker 5.6.4 - 2020-04-21
- Reporting: Potential internal errors in Widgets will no longer cause the entire page to crash.
- Reporting: Improved messaging for Widgets exceptions. Added a message informing users that Widgets changes were not saved with unconfigured fields.
7pace Timetracker 5.6.3 - 2020-04-07
- Reporting: Fixed floating-issue when dates in widget settings are applied incorrectly; Fixed floating issue 'duplicate key row in object 'dbo.WorkItemFieldType' which was causing Reporting to have a status of 'Broken'.
- Reporting: Fixed issue when widgets that were exported before implementing OData version selection could not be imported.
- Reporting: Fixed incorrect computing date in widgets with date filters.
- Timesheet: Fixed the cell borders of the time editor on the Timesheet page.
- API: Timetracker API version 3.1-preview is deprecated, users should use 3.1-beta instead.
- API: Fixed Budget endpoint in Api v3.
- Fixed issue that occurs when changing the name of the DevOps organization.
- Improved error messages on WinClient and on widgets on Reporting page that are associated with a license problem.
7pace Timetracker 5.6.2 - 2020-04-01
- Hotfix: Reporting: Fixed worklogs count logic for Times Explorer page.
7pace Timetracker 5.6.1 - 2020-03-31
- Hotfix: Reporting API 'workItemsHierarchyAllLevels' endpoint is temporarily disabled due to performance issues and generating a high load on our instances.
7pace Timetracker 5.6.0 - 2020-03-24
- Reporting: Reporting page within 7pace Timetracker which used to be a preview feature, is now available for everyone (cloud).
- Reporting: Fixed workItemsHierarchy and workItemsHierarchyAllLevels reporting API endpoints that didn't return Parent field when expanded.
- Reporting: Fixed floating Reporting API issue with error message, "The operation cannot be completed because the DbContext has been disposed."
- API: OnPrem: Fixed support for multiple collections in API for on-prem versions.
- Reporting: Filters within the Reporting dashboard now load much quicker.
- Windows Client: Added hint in Window Client when hovering name or ID of work item that shows the name of project.
- Times Explorer: 'Parent' column values in Times Explorer are now clickable and show work item dialog.
7pace Timetracker 5.5.10 - 2020-03-16
- API: API 2.1: Fixed an issue where [Not Set] was displaying in ActivityType in export.
7pace Timetracker 5.5.9 - 2020-03-12
- Accounting/Subscription: User Management: Fixed role assignment for "None" role, so that users can now be removed from Timetracker successfully.
- Times Explorer: Billable: Fixed update of billable track length logic.
- Times Explorer: "Layouts" for work items are now saved correctly with applied filters.
- Reporting: Users' filter can now load more then 500 users.
- Reporting: Fixed issue with missing fields in Odata time export that was occurring when Reporting feature is enabled.
- Reporting: Reporting widget templates now contain predefined values (new widgets were being created with empty/incorrect configuration fields).
- Timesheet: Fixed the incorrect hint that was displaying on the Timesheet page on cells that are disabled because tracking time for the future rule is disabled; Fixed color of disabled cells on Timesheet page.
- Mobile Client: Fixed issue that crashed Android client for some locale settings set on the device.
- Mobile Client: Brought back support of iOs 12 and lower for mobile client (iOS (12 and less) was crashing on the "pairing with the DevOps account" step).
- Geo-distribution: Better "Start Tracking" button behavior and more informative messaging when tracking is attempted while account is migrating to new region.
7pace Timetracker 5.5.8 - 2020-03-02
- Fix API for Reporting table widgets children requests
7pace Timetracker 5.5.7 - 2020-03-02
- Hotfix: Reporting page filters were fixed (was broken in 5.5.6).
7pace Timetracker 5.5.6 - 2020-02-25
- Account/Subscription: Fixed issue that was occurring periodically where some users were having their user roles set to "None".
- Activity Type Settings: Fixed issue where the system default activity type was not being reset if an Admin adjusted the "Favorite" activity type.
- Reporting: Reporting widgets now support non-array arithmetic formaters.
- Reporting: Fixed an issue with non-inherited budgets from iterations in workitems (budget was appearing as invalid).
- Reporting: Fixed an error that occurred when iteration was renamed with the same title but changed the registry.
- Times Explorer: Fixed missing "Parent" column on Times Explorer page when Reporting feature is enabled.
- API: Fixed OData export issue that was sometimes appearing when "Reporting" page is enabled.
- API: v2.1 now returns Budget name when Reporting is enabled.
- Reporting: Added ability to select the version of the Odata endpoint in Widget Configure.
- Reporting: Added support for TFS 2015.
Important Update - 2020-02-24
API: We've disabled (Transport Layer Security) TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 protocols' support in 7pace Timetracker. This may result in issues with the API and seeing error messages such as "The underlying connection was closed. An unexpected error occurred on a send" or "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."
TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 protocols are outdated and have been compromised, therefore, it's not safe to use them. Most companies, including Google, Microsoft, and Apple are going to deprecate these protocols in March 2020. All services that continue using these protocols will be banned, so we have had to stop using these older versions.
From today forward, 7pace Timetracker uses TLS 1.2, so our customers may need to update their tools if they don't support this version.
7pace Timetracker 5.5.5 - 2020-02-04
- Timesheet: Fixed issue where the Timesheet page was throwing an error regarding API lack in TFS2015.
- Times Explorer: Fixed issue where Times Explorer was displaying errors if a user accidentally lost access to one of the pre-selected projects.
- Iterations: Improved filter logic and Summaries calculation.
- Google Chrome: 7pace Timetracker now supports new cookie SameSite policy.
7pace Timetracker 5.5.2 - 2020-01-30
Export: UserId again uses DevOps IserID if Reporting is enabled.
7pace Timetracker 5.5.0 - 2020-01-20
- Geo-distribution: Allows you to choose from a Microsoft Azure datacenter near your base of operations. With your 7pace Timetracker data stored closer, Timetracker will run faster and you’ll notice improved performance for your team. Previously, all 7pace Timetracker customers automatically had their data housed in an Azure West Europe location. Now, our new geo-distribution system also stores and processes data within Azure datacenters in the following geographical locations:
- Azure Central US
- Azure South India
- Azure Australia East
7pace Timetracker 5.4.1 - 2020-01-17
- Timesheet/Monthly: Fixed error that occurred for some users when submitting timesheet or opening the Monthly page.
7pace Timetracker 5.4 - 2020-01-16
- Reporting: Improved performance of Reporting data processing.
- Reporting: New "MathExpression" formatter was added to widgets configuration. See this reference - https://support.7pace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035502332-Reporting-API-Overview#data-formatters
- Reporting: worklogsWorkitems endpoint in Reporting Odata can now show ParentItem of Workitems and allows group worklogs by ParentItem. (Only for Odata v3.1-beta)
- Reporting: "Billable" dashboard filter was added. It can be enabled within any dashboard by clicking the "Edit" button and selecting the "Billable" filter in the filters list.
- Reporting: "workItemsHierarchyAllLevels" endpoint supports all standard requests now (same as "workItemsHierarchy").
- Mobile Client: iOS: "Comment" field in the "Start tracking" section now displays properly; Added Work Items icons when connected to Azure DevOps or to supported DevOps Server.
- Windows Client: Pairing with Win Client now works as expected from web-interface in IE11.
- Web Client: Fixed an issue where the work items search was throwing an unhandled exception if the search included "Single quote"(') sign.
- Reporting: Improved performance of Budget API 3.0 endpoint.
- Reporting: Increased the speed of API requests if the number of WorkLogs is more than allowed by the plan limit.
- Reporting: BudgetId now always returns the real Budget ID instead of null in reporting API endpoints.
- Reporting: Page no longer freezes if you use "00:00" time format.
- Reporting: API 2.1 performance improved when Reporting is enabled.
- Reporting: Fixed "Console" configuration of the Column/Bar Chart.
- Timesheet: Custom effort field now displays correctly, even when reporting is disabled.
- Timesheet: Rare issue fixed when opening Timesheet can lead to an exception with text "An error occurred because the primary key specified is not unique..."
- Iterations: Iterations: Unparented WI track sums are now correctly counted.
7pace Timetracker 5.3.2 - 2019-12-24
- "Add time" Dialog: Fixed "Add time" popup dialog editing functionality.
7pace Timetracker 5.3.1 - 2019-12-18
- Budgets: Budgets can now be deleted without errors occurring.
- Reporting: "Use Date Filter" in widget configuration now works in IE and Edge.
- Reporting: Processing of reports won't break now if some of the organization's projects contains no default team.
- Reporting: Fixed issue where budgets were not working properly after enabling the reporting page (inheritance from work items was not working as designed).
- Reporting: Fixed issue that was occurring when moving items between projects was causing the loss of inheritance in reporting and items with parents were displaying as tasks without.
- Authorization: If the Service Account's Personal Access Token has expired, an appropriate error is shown in Reporting. Fixed issue where expired token was being used by Reporting, even if new token had already been applied.
- Billable: Billable hours are now computed correctly when changing a worklog's length with "Billable by default" setting enabled.
- Reporting:"Refresh" button is now disabled until all widgets are loaded.
7pace Timetracker 5.3.0 - 2019-12-12
- API: Reporting: Number of API calls per hour dependent on user subscription plan. "Throttling" now fixed and enforced. Please see - https://www.7pace.com/redir/api-limits for more information (cloud only).
- Reporting: Widgets with Activity Type fields now won't crash if Activity Types are disabled in the system.
- Reporting: The cache is now being updated if a value is deleted from work item fields (work item field was previously not updating if value was changed to null).
- Reporting: The timeout and the size of the batch were increased, so now the cache reset should now work without errors.
- .NET Framework 4.8: On-premises users: Timetracker applications (both Web Application and Windows Client) updated to .NET Framework 4.8.
- .NET Framework 4.8: Cloud users: Timetracker Win Client uses .NET Framework 4.8 now (so it's required to set it up on your PC). TLS 1.2 is now supported and will be used as default soon.
- UI/Design: Application images (e.g images accompanying "The door is locked", "Page is empty", etc.) were replaced by new ones.
7pace Timetracker 5.2.2 - 2019-12-11
- Reporting: Fixed error in Reporting that occurred in rare cases where it failed with error, "The statement terminated. The maximum recursion 100 has been exhausted before statement completion."
- Budgets: Fixed issue where linking/unlinking work items to budgets was causing an error.
7pace Timetracker 5.2.1 - 2019-12-06
- Reporting: Hierarchy broken: Fixed issue after 5.2.0 release where drill-down tables were not showing data and/or budgets weren't properly configured for items.
7pace Timetracker 5.2.0 - 2019-12-03
- Timesheet: Fixed issue where active tasks were not highlighted with a light blue color in Timesheet cells.
- Windows Client: Fixed issue where installation was failing if the Startup folder didn't exist.
- Authorization: On the window that displays alternative ways to authorize Timetracker, fixed the issue where an icon on the window could be clicked upon but didn't lead to anything (now disabled for clicking and hovering).
- Edit Time Dialog: Fixed issue where the "Search" icon was still displaying in the work item text field selector, even after a work item had been selected.
- Time Explorer: Fixed issue where during import, "COLUMN NAME" was still displaying in the column header even after it was already selected. Fixed issue where page was crashing with "Maximum callstack exceeded" error displaying. Fixed issue where Budgets (No budget set) filter was not working.
- Reporting: Fixed UI panel appearance issue on "Configure" window.
- Reporting: The widget edit window now displays the widget type in the title.
7pace Timetracker 5.1.0 - 2019-11-27
- Reporting: Widget now refreshes instantly if it has been reconfigured/updated. User now remains on the same position on the page after saving, instead of being thrown to the top of the page.
- Reporting: All iterations are now shown in the Iterations filter dropdown (only first 100 were showing previously).
- Reporting: If the"Current project" prefilter is applied to the dashboard, the scope of "Iterations", "Areas", "Work Item Types", and "Work Item States" filters on the filter bar will be set to the current project.
- Reporting: Image on Reporting Welcome popup now displays correctly in high-DPI resolution.
- Reporting Export: Fixed issue where if groupings were present during export to Excel, lowest level was shown instead of highest level when user collapsed groups in Excel.
- Reporting: Removed 404 error /redirect that was displaying as reporting was enabled.
- Reporting: Background caching is now working correctly instead of displaying an error if PAT is used as authorization token for the Service Account.
- Reporting: Table widget: Fixed issue where the dates on the widget were not matching the dates on the filter.
- Reporting: "Configure" popup window: Fixed UI appearance that was displaying incorrectly in IE.
- Approval: Approval timesheets are now sorted alphabetically by approval manager name and users' names.
- Migration Tool: Fixed issue where migration option was missing.
- Add Time Dialog: DevOps email is now shown in selector list dropdown next to the user's name instead of private contact email.
- Monthly: "Add Time" logic is now working properly now if server timezone and client timezone have a difference of greater than 12 hours.
- Work Item Type Icons: Any changes made to DevOps Work Item Types will now be applied to 7pace Timetracker within an hour.
- Timesheet: Fixed issue where a highlighted Timesheet cell border was not complete.
- Windows Client: Removed exception message regarding PerRequestLifetimeManager that occurred in rare instances.
- Iterations: Fixed "Object reference not set to an instance of an object on time-voyager" error message that was sometimes displaying on the page.
Timesheet: Optimized to work with reporting and to load quicker. "Filter by Iterations" selection is now available only if the current project is selected to optimize loading time.
7pace Timetracker 5.0.1 - 2019-11-13
- Reporting: Fixed issue where changing the dashboard pre-filter when in edit mode was changing the pre-filters on the top bar.
- Reporting: "Export data" widget button is now working correctly.
- Reporting: Table paging is now working properly.
7pace Timetracker 5.0 - 2019-11-12
- Includes six default reports:
- Backlog Report
- Epics Report
- Last Tracks
- Personal Overview
- Team Overview Report
- Team Overview Report (Date Period)
- Ability to edit, create or delete reports
- Widgets customization:
- 7+ reporting Widget types
- add, edit, reorder or delete columns to Widgets
- import or export Widget definitions
For more information, see the Reporting section of our documentation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.